Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The first SA I was assigned after I placed the order was horrible. Unresponsive, disrespectful, would never answer my questions. Would just dance around everything i would ask.

i got tired of him and his antics and finally requested someone else. A super nice lady from Kierland store called me and has been phenomenal. Although, still no news about delivery.

ordered Model Y, silver, induction wheels, black interior. Ordered on 4/20.

I work around the corner from distribution center on Raintree, and from the parking lot where they park the cars waiting for delivery. Both places are still empty.
we have almost the same car but I got white interior ordered 4/23

I was finally able to get in last night. Clicked on the "button" to accept the Tesla Vision blah, blah, blah and got an error. Tried a few more times, same error. Tried again a little later, and it must have accepted one of the button pushes because now my order page has my VIN and a delivery window of today-Friday. Waiting for a return message from my SA to line up delivery specifics.
Update: SA texted, and delivery is scheduled for Friday afternoon. 😎

Yeah I got Blue/black. Just called the D.C. SC and spoke to a VERY nice and sweet woman in their delivery section.
She said that yes, I do NOT have a VIN and she’s not even showing that it’s been built yet. So WTF? This is beginning to be a lot annoying. I’m just gonna order a white one next time.
Apparently it’s the fact we got 7 seats that’s screwin us over buddy.
So, just to confirm, because you might have to wait an additional few days for a car the next time you'll change the color of what you order?

I assume you'll be keeping this car for more than a few weeks, which makes that almost ridiculous to me.

Reactions: kpfefferle
I just discovered an extension in Chrome that auto-refreshes the page in a set time frame...
This may be dangerous for Tesla's already struggling website 😂
There's actually an extension that will refresh your page and will notice if anything has changed to the page. If it detects a change, i.e. VIN, it will send you a notification via Discord, Text, or Email. Better than sitting at my computer and refreshing all day :p 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: StoicKiwi
For the Peabody MA folks, it looks like they had about 3 performances recently delivered in white (hoping one is mine). They also had a few gray ones sitting.
Oh man. I have a white LR that was supposed to be delivered weekend of the 15th- nobody is giving me any info. I’ve called, texted, left VMs. Even cornered them on the orientation call. All I get is “someone will contact you” or “call this number” which then leads to a “email this person”. Super frustrating...

Oh man. I have a white LR that was supposed to be delivered weekend of the 15th- nobody is giving me any info. I’ve called, texted, left VMs. Even cornered them on the orientation call. All I get is “someone will contact you” or “call this number” which then leads to a “email this person”. Super frustrating...
It looks like they had quite a few white LRs. They look like they all need to be detailed and prepped.

Reactions: GenericName