Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might have to re-ask this when more people are awake but:
When doing the tasks, I filled out that I was going to go with third-party financing and filled out the bank information.
The MVPA has this bank filled out for financing. My question is:
Can I still reach out to autofinancing@tesla and ask if they can provide a better rate? Or am I pretty much set in stone with the bank I listed?
I had already accepted and still emailed rate match and they lowered my rate. It isn't too late. :)

I can't wait to see my vin in my account. I'm here on the West Coast in Las Vegas so I'm not sure if I'll see it for another week, but even if I have to wait a little longer I'm still excited to see so many others being assigned vins. It feels good to know things are moving along. Congrats to you all!!

I ordered my Midnight Silver Metallic / White MY LR on 4/18. My current EDD is 5/28 - June 15.
Oh man it is hard to watch all these deliveries for me too. I ordered 4/28 so fingers crossed that since east coast is starting to see deliveries for orders in late April that we will see something soon

Reactions: Collette
Ordered on 4/9, and no vin yet. I am in two minds about putting the order on hold due to the radar fiasco.
Don't over think this Radar vs. Tesla Vision change. The absolute worst case scenario is Tesla makes a mistake and they have to put it back at the service center. Why should you care whether your autonomous driving is controlled by radar or video cameras or both if it works as claimed? Radar now has corner cases that results in some errors in driving control. How do you know if Tesla Vision alone will be worse or better? At some point you are buying the Tesla so trust Tesla to sell you what they claim works and what they advise is still beta.

Two noob questions... 1) how does the 1000 supercharger referral process work? Would love to share/receive with you all. Is there a limit? I recall seeing it expiring over a course of time. 2) how do you “like” a post on here? I want to share the love but I don’t see anything, is it cause I’m too new? 🤔
So happy seeing more vins from you all! I’ve been emotionally invested for some of you waiting with barely any visibility!