Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Y
They saw a very unpleasant side of me. This is a horrible experience. I hate when they lie to customers.
You sound like a nightmare to deal with, honestly. The poor dude is telling you exactly what the company that pays him is telling him to tell customers, somebody that has zero control over any of this process, and you're berating him because you can't stand to wait a day or two for a car you haven't paid for yet.

Seriously, some of you guys need to relax and realize they can't do anything here but wait until the cars update themselves and are ready to be delivered. Go outside for a few days and chill before you get a car you'll probably have for 5-10 years. If a few days in that lifespan ruin the whole thing you might have other issues to work out.

First impressions after 50 miles.. No issues with regular driving. Autosteer is beta right now due to the new Tesla Vision.. It is good but still far from perfect.. Highway - no issues.. Local curvy roads.. lots of ghost braking and car didn't slow enough for sharper turns.. All issues that I'm sure that will be addressed in future OTA updates. Overall, very happy with the car.

For anyone who is wondering if a VIN is assigned to you yet and can't find it in your account:

Go to your Tesla page - right click and click View Page Source > CTRL + F "vin" and it should be the 143 word showing "Vin":null. Null indicates a VIN isn't assigned yet.
Well, I tried this. First I was excited to see an actual VIN value like "VIN": "....". But then I quickly realized that was my trade-in car's VIN. What a rollercoaster.

Anyone's Estimated Delivery time disappear? Mine was showing 4-12 weeks since I placed the order on 5/16. Just refreshed and it shows this generic message:

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."
Mine did too and a lot of others. I think it’s just the website being messed up again. I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Reactions: dsandhu
My J1772 charger gives me 30 miles/hour.. No need to upgrade to Tesla Destination charger..
Screenshot_20210527-210759_Tesla.jpg

Just updated the tracker! I left some comments from things I've learned during this process. Top tips from this experience: 1) Choice of cash/loan/lease didn't seem to affect my EDD. I switched it up twice. 2) Refresh, refresh, refresh that account page..not that I needed to tell any of you that. 😂 I saw VIN there long before a text came through. 3) As soon as you get your VIN, COMPLETE ALL REMAINING STEPS ASAP! They called me a couple hours after to move up my delivery date to tomorrow (Fri) instead of Sun. Lastly, it honestly felt so much longer than 46 days from order to VIN and this site kept me sane throughout the waiting game. So glad I stumbled upon it and had this convo with you for the last 1.5 months! :) Pics to come tomorrow. Stay patient my friends. Your VINs are coming!
how long before your text did your VIN show in the code?

Anyone's Estimated Delivery time disappear? Mine was showing 4-12 weeks since I placed the order on 5/16. Just refreshed and it shows this generic message:

"We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."
My estimated delivery time is like having its office job at Tesla - it appears in the morning and disappears by dinner time. This happens regularly to me.

Almost three full business days into the Teslapalooza and I'm still VINless. Estimated delivery has disappeared for me in the last few hours just like it seems to have for everyone, FWIW.

Y LR, 19", White, Black Int., Tow, 7 seat, FSD. Ordered 4/8 for delivery in Portland.

Reactions: hallwc87
Seems no one in WA has gotten VIN or delivery particularly those who placed order in late

Ordered 4/12 delivery in Lynnwood, WA. MY7 White | White | 19" | no tow | no FSD. Delivery window was May 30 - June 14 and had only been adjusting one day at a time and mine just disappeared too. I feel like I'm always saying this but... fingers crossed!
Um.. I wonder if they lump one shipment to WA in one truck load? But it would guess more people have ordered. Wish someone has Tesla delivery logistics knowledge to share.

Ordered 4/12 delivery in Lynnwood, WA. MY7 White | White | 19" | no tow | no FSD. Delivery window was May 30 - June 14 and had only been adjusting one day at a time and mine just disappeared too. I feel like I'm always saying this but... fingers crossed!
Same here, also Lynwood. Ordered 4/9 MY7 Black, 19m tow. Window was 16-30 June and dates just disappeared. Lets hope for the best!