Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is awful. What, if anything, has your SA updated you with since? In two days I will be in my 7th week also. I'm hoping you get some good news very soon.
Right? I feel bad complaining-it’s not the end of the world.. lol but it sucks.

just gave me the basic info. Hopefully not long.
My fear is the VIN match/Unmatch incident pushed us back in the queue. Like we had the car now someone else does... I hope that’s not the case. :)

Reactions: Collette
Right? I feel bad complaining-it’s not the end of the world.. lol but it sucks.

just gave me the basic info. Hopefully not long.
My fear is the VIN match/Unmatch incident pushed us back in the queue. Like we had the car now someone else does... I hope that’s not the case. :)
I think it is good to engage. You're not complaining, just sharing. If we didn't have these threads to vent, we would really lose it waiting on our Teslas :)

When does Tesla pull the down payment? I logged in with Plaid and authorized them to deduct the down payment amount earlier today. I don't like having more than one month's expenses in my checking account for too long 👀
My withdrawal happened after I finalized the loan agreement in my account today. That was about 24 hrs prior to my delivery appointment tomorrow. YMMV though.

Just got an email from Tesla. 👿Not a VIN I've been desperatedly waiting for, but "Your trade-in offer expired". Had to submit a new odometer reading, and the order is back in a pending trade in evaluation state.

Does any one know if this will impact the ultimate delivery time?

Just got an email from Tesla. 👿Not a VIN I've been desperatedly waiting for, but "Your trade-in offer expired". Had to submit a new odometer reading, and the order is back in a pending trade in evaluation state.

Does any one know if this will impact the ultimate delivery time?
It didn’t impact mine and they seem to turn around the updated offer quickly. Hopefully they don’t try to offer you $400 lower over 60 additional miles like me though.

Just noticed the app now has my future model y avatar showing.. do others also have theirs? I don’t yet have a VIN, and have never had it show up like this before..

does this mean anything?

Attachments

• CFDD6DB0-2628-4033-9986-5AE0262B5ADF.jpeg
    CFDD6DB0-2628-4033-9986-5AE0262B5ADF.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 62