Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Houston, TX

Ordered 5/2 (Blue LR, 20" wheels and tow hook)
Received VIN 196,xxx on 5/28 with delivery date range of May 31- June 6
This morning (6/1) it changed to June 3 - June 6. Maybe I will run by the SC/Gallery at lunch today and see if it is there.

Since the outside date didn't change, I'm hoping it will stick. We head out on 6/6 for vacation :(.

We are selling our Volvo wagon to Carmax or Vroom and those offers expire this week
I hope it works out for you. I asked them to delay a few days due to my house closing and they unmatched me. Asked if I could keep the vin and just pick it up next week and they said no. So now I have no vin and no delivery date. Luckily I am doing outside financing so I havent paid for the car yet.

Houston, TX

Ordered 5/2 (Blue LR, 20" wheels and tow hook)
Received VIN 196,xxx on 5/28 with delivery date range of May 31- June 6
This morning (6/1) it changed to June 3 - June 6. Maybe I will run by the SC/Gallery at lunch today and see if it is there.

Since the outside date didn't change, I'm hoping it will stick. We head out on 6/6 for vacation :(.

We are selling our Volvo wagon to Carmax or Vroom and those offers expire this week :(.
Take a look at Carvana as well. We priced out Carmax and Vroom when we sold our BMW X5 and Carvana offered $3K more than the others

Are you saying that your wife wasn't on board with this purchase until you told her the car had Passenger side lumbar? Maybe I need to read up on the benefits of having that feature because I'm missing something here. It could be one of those features that once you had, you can't go without.
I've personally never used lumbar in any of my cars. I find them to be more uncomfortable than without... but I suppose its entirely depended on how your body is shaped... everyone is different

Who do I need to contact to get my financial option changed quickly? My SA put it as pay in full to get a VIN faster (well, we all know that BS doesn’t assure getting a VIN any faster). Last night, I set up my financing through USAA and I need to get the ball rolling.
Your SA can put in to have it changed. I just did that with my own

I've personally never used lumbar in any of my cars. I find them to be more uncomfortable than without... but I suppose its entirely depended on how your body is shaped... everyone is different
I've owned my current car since 2010 and I used the lumbar setting for the first time ever yesterday just to see what the fuss was all about. I think it made a popping noise and let out a poof of dust.

Ahh, finally woke up to a VIN#, such a shock... Looks like I should be able to take delivery this week, soon as I figure this payment stuff out. I enjoyed my time on this thread, although not sure if it helped or made me more neurotic! I will give an update on the delivery, hopefully soon.
CONGRATS!! 🕺 🕺 I know you’ve been waiting longer than many of us so super happy for you!