Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have my VIN and trying to get a loan from a local credit union. They request that they are listed on the Purchase& Agreement as the Lien holder. They are listed in Section 5 Line item D but it just their name. Are they looking for the full information listed like name and address? SA keep saiding they dont list the lender address on the Mvpa.

ordered MYLR MSM on 4/17 and no updates at all. no VIN and latest EDD was 6/14-6/30. why are people that ordered nearly a month after me getting delivery?
We ordered the same day and no VIN as well. Yesterday EDD was 6/3-6/20 now 6/6-6/29. Loan approval will expire on 6/16 and finance told us we need to reapply if car is not delivered before it expires. It’s really a hassle because our SA did not advise us about the 60day validity of loan approval. I told them I am willing to wait as long as they can extend it so that they don’t re-ran my credit which can deduct another point from our credit score.

Just coming here to vent about my SA because Tesla Customer Service is severely lacking. Got my VIN this past Sunday and still have yet to get a text about scheduling. (My account does say estimated delivery 09-15 June) Texted the SA and he said just to wait a few days. We have been texting on and off but I had to call the dealership to even find out who my SA was because the first SA I had disappeared after the first day. So anyways I uploaded my updated insurance card to show the VIN. I texted him yesterday to ask if there were any updates, he said my account looked good to go. When I asked what the chances were I could take delivery this weekend (because I really don’t want to pay for another week of a rental car) he gave the generic response of “your account looks fine. No VIN yet. Just gotta wait until you’re matched then we will reach out. Be patient. It typically 5 days before delivery to get a text” so of course I panic and log into my account and screenshot my VIN. Send him the screenshot and he responds “oh you do have a vin. that’s good” and then just ends it with “you’ll get an automatic scheduling text”….so he obviously did not even take the time to look into my account or anything. Not sure why this is such a big deal to me but it makes me question everything he says now 🙄 should I call the dealership or wait a few more days for the text??
I feel your pain. I got matched Monday. SC got my VIN Tuesday while I was there. I did all the steps I was missing and still nothing.
I texted this morning to get an update because my baby’s due date is also approaching and I’m not putting my account on hold.

I can't believe some of you April folks, especially first half of the month orders, that have July-August dates. If I woke up to that I probably would have impulsively cancelled my order (then regretted it and reordered 🙄).

Anyway, 4/13 order out of Burbank, dates are June 5-25 this morning. I actually went back and double checked to make sure I was seeing June and not July.

So I have my VIN and trying to get a loan from a local credit union. They request that they are listed on the Purchase& Agreement as the Lien holder. They are listed in Section 5 Line item D but it just their name. Are they looking for the full information listed like name and address? SA keep saiding they dont list the lender address on the Mvpa.
I financed with USAA all i see in my MVPA is exactly that. Same with my husband’s Model X purchase. They don’t put address.

Ordered on 5/13: MY: LR, 5 Seats, Midnight Silver Metallic, Black Interior, 20' Induction Wheels
After 2 weeks I showed EDD of June 13-30, after a few days, that date range disappeared.
This morning I got a new EDD of July 14th - August 3rd.
I am trying to find a positive spin, maybe I will get the factory installed PPF and mud flaps (live in the Chicago area). Maybe the Senate will pass the rebate extension for Tesla by my delivery date. I have to stop checking my account every 15 minutes and chill, it is out of my control. I am just so damn excited for this car to come. It will be by far the nicest car I have ever owned.

I ordered 5/14. I had no EDD for a week. Now it is back and it is 7/21 - 8/10. I am about ready to bail. I already sold my car and sharing with my wife is a pain to put it mildly. Now it is creeping into fairly close to when our MS might show up (hopefully in September).

Maybe by then, Tesla Vision will be sorted out or radar will be back. What other content could be removed in the interim though?

Ordered and approved by Tesla finance 5/14. I have 0 idea how I was able to get this EDD.

9C8FD176-DC84-49CD-8898-44075EC2B8FF.jpeg

6/2 dates changed to June 16th - June 30th.
6/3 dates changed to June 17th - June 30th. Never ending game. With my luck the car will be in next week while I am out of town and my wife cannot pick it up because it is registered in both our names. My SA on Monday said it seems we will get it this month end. So he is sure it won't come next week. But as everyone knows the dates are very unpredictable with Tesla.