Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Iā€™m wondering if all you east coasters who ordered in early April that havenā€™t received your VIN yet others with May orders have already received the vehicles is because you ordered before all the price increases? Kind of BS but wouldnā€™t surprise me if thats what Tesla was doing
Maybe.... But in my case, I ordered in April before the price increases and received my car a bit earlier than estimated. The car did have an April build date.

With all these July/August EDD showing up I'm sitting here with a June 18-June 30 EDD like
1622733976605.jpeg

Blue/Black MY AWD 7 Seat just popped up in Philly area... (not 5 seat as originally posted)

Yup saw that too, anyone with a blue on order should have their SA match it to them and get hopefully before June 20th

Havenā€™t really talk to my SA, so I went into the Fort Lauderdale store today and they were very helpful. They located my car itā€™s on a truck on its way here. He said hopefully Iā€™ll be getting my car earlier than the estimated dates as they deliver 60 cars here a day. My date range June 11-17 got my Vin last weekend. Ordered May 10