Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually just got off the phone with them and someone picked up right away after I entered my zip code. I am in Greenville, SC and the closest DC is in Charlotte, NC and that is who picked up. I don't know if they always put you with the closest one when you call that number but it would make sense. He was super nice and, as usual, didn't have much information to share.

I mentioned to him my concern that I ordered on 5/8 and had late June EDD dates this whole time until a few days ago when it shifted to September 13 to October 3. I asked him if he thought that was even possible and he said it seems highly unlikely, and is waiting for the Model S event on the 10th to see some other things announced and hopefully things will calm down a bit with the crazy dates everyone has been seeing. He said he would be extremely surprised if it actually took until October to get my car. If it was a Model S, he would not be surprised...but a Model Y, there is no reason it would take that long.

He said they are unbelievably busy at that location, as they all are, and they plan to deliver over 1,400 just at Charlotte this month. he said there are still 23 days left in the quarter and they plan to deliver as many as possible of course, so fingers crossed I'll see my dates change to something earlier than late Sep/early Oct. :rolleyes:

I don't know why I'm sharing all of this other than to just let you all know what I heard in case you find it interesting. :)
I have the same experience and get routed to my SC, also Charlotte. The two times I've called, I have gotten a person who asked for my reservation number, and once when my SA was working they transferred me to them. No callback option, but get voicemail when I called outside of their hours (didn't realize at first it was the local SC).

As a data point, the person who picked up the phone was able to schedule my delivery even though my SA wasn't working today (I did have a VIN and delivery window coming up in the next 2 weeks).

• Helpful
Reactions: elguapo
Got my VIN today. 207XXX. Funny all along I have been clicking on refresh and today I start my vacation in Cancun and I get the VIN as soon as I reached the hotel. Luckily the delivery estimate is June 18 - June 24 in KC. My SA has been awesome. He did tell me they were building my car this week and it should be in the week of June 20th.
When did you order yours again? My SA is giving me a June 24th delivery date, and said I should be seeing a VIN this week. Kansas SC and ordered on 4/6

Got my VIN today. 210xxx

Ordered 05/15 MY LR | White | 20'' Induction Wheels | 5 seats | Black/White Interior | No Tow | FSD - New York City, NY

EDD went to July 18-August 03 this morning and now it changed to June 21 - June 28 (in line with what it was yesterday).
I ordered the same day and I’m about ready for some inventory cars if I can’t get a VIN soon. 😂

I have to say, I am very happy with my scheduled pick up date (if it holds) because if there’s some crazy announcement on 6/10 relating to the Y, I can choose to delay or not but FSD today if it’s really “only” going to be $199/mo for subscription - which would be cheap unless they force an annual buy.

I wonder if I can cancel my FSD option before taking delivery, if they make an announcement on the 10th that’s more favorable to me. Currently I’m all paid up for scheduled delivery on the 18th, including FSD. And how would refunding my $10k work if they do allow me to cancel it, back to my account via plaid payment system? Kinda thinking out loud here.

I wonder if I can cancel my FSD option before taking delivery, if they make an announcement on the 10th that’s more favorable to me. Currently I’m all paid up for scheduled delivery on the 18th, including FSD. And how would refunding my $10k work if they do allow me to cancel it, back to my account via plaid payment system? Kinda thinking out loud here.
My guess is they’d probably need to cut you a check.

Reactions: dsandhu and 63AMG
What options do you have? I may be in a similar situation.
3rd party carrier which should add about a week to the delivery. I'd wait to tell them that is what I wanted to do at the last possible moment before losing my order. If needed I'd have a trusted friend lock up the keys in my house until I got back, if for some reason it got there before I did.

Reactions: blogreader
same here really. save for the lane change thing. I liked that.... The demo we had was FSD. I did NOT like letting it take exits. I tried it all to see if we wanted it. I do not.

I see AP as an assistant, not servant.

but maybe if it gets better, theres some features I might like. who knows. But not worth 10k on the car price.
I had FSD on our Model S and was impressed with Navigate on Autopilot. On one occasion it took the offramp, detected construction around the bend, and reacted faster than I could (and I was paying attention and monitoring the road).

That said, I don't actually use AP or FSD that often and completely agree with your sentiment of AP being more my co-pilot or wingman but I'm responsible for overrides/veto power.

Things are moving again for central Florida (Tampa). I got my VIN 207XXX (and blue button). Delivery 6/18 - 6/24. Order date 5/16.
Blue/Black, 5, 19, no tow, no FSD
Still nothing for me... mine keeps slipping by a day on the front end... im hoping like crazy that the end date doesn't push beyond the 30th... 🥺

Got my VIN today. 210xxx

Ordered 05/15 MY LR | White | 20'' Induction Wheels | 5 seats | Black/White Interior | No Tow | FSD - New York City, NY

EDD went to July 18-August 03 this morning and now it changed to June 21 - June 28 (in line with what it was yesterday).
Good to see NYC receiving some. I ordered mine a day after you with almost the same specs (except mine is black exterior and black interior). Hopefully should be seeing mine soon!

Reactions: smophiee and suprax
Today I went to a supercharging station for the first time, since taking delivery 2 days ago. When I got there, a Model S was the only one there. Shortly after, the X parked next to me just before the 3 showed up. It wasn't planned but ended up being S, 3, X, Y... Haha!

Attachments

• 20210607_161908.jpg
    20210607_161908.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 64