Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Blue MYP with black interior and tow hitch on May 23rd in NY and received a VIN yesterday morning with an estimated delivery date of June 22nd-27th. I'm hoping I can get it delivered before the 25th as I'm going on vacation for a week on the 26th and wouldn't want to drive 2.5 hours each way in the middle of the trip to get the car. Hopefully, I can get someone on the phone today.

My wife's LR Black/Black Induction wheels ordered on May 16th is July 20th - August 9th

Reactions: BitJam
FYI for any people in MA - I haven't been able to get through to the Dedham SC in weeks (voicemail is disabled - not good). I called Peabody SC and they answered immediately, gave me detail on my order, and scheduled my delivery for next week in Dedham. If you're getting nowhere with Dedham, call Peabody.

MYLR Blue w/white interior - ordered 4/23, VIN 6/3, car supposedly arriving @ Dedham 6/14, delivery scheduled 6/16

Another morning another pushback :(

June 2 = 6/17 - 6/30
June 4 = 6/18 - 6/30
June 6 = 6/20 - 6/30
June 7 = 6/21 - 6/30
June 8 = 6/22 - 6/30

Still No Vin

My dates exactly same. Order on 5/14 at MT kisco

Jun 1 - June 15 to June 30
Jun 2 - June 16 to June 30
Jun 3 - June 17 to June 30
Jun 4. - June 18 to June 30
Jun 5 - June 19 to June 30
Jun 6 - June 20 to June 30
Jun 7 - June 21 to June 30
Jun 8 - June 22 to June 30

A lot of April orders are getting skipped for some reason.
Was your profile complete? I originally ordered early April and my SA told me since my profile was completed on April 9th, even with a order hold released on June 1st, my complete profile ensured I matched for a Q2 VIN. He said if my profile was not complete, then it would have been pushed to late July or August. Which was actually my original desired timeline. Ironic, but still excited to take the MY early this month instead!

Reactions: und2000 and maus92
Was your profile complete? I originally ordered early April and my SA told me since my profile was completed on April 9th, even with a order hold released on June 1st, my complete profile ensured I matched for a Q2 VIN. He said if my profile was not complete, then it would have been pushed to late July or August. Which was actually my original desired timeline. Ironic, but still excited to take the MY early this month instead!
Yup profile completed on 4/26 day after I ordered it and no hold or changes on anything so I'm stumped lol