Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
earlier estimation was 5-11 weeks, if that remained same, I dont have any issue, but they gave me date of 6/14 - 6/30, and slowly pushed a day everyday for 10 days, to 6/24-6/30, so I expected it to be before 06/30. If they never gave me the date, I had no issues, but pushing date from June to August is.. so frustrating..
Yeah I'm on a very similar timeline. I sold my car and the day after it pushed from June to July-August. Oh well. I have a spare to drive. It'll be worth it!

Reactions: moe0059
I went to my bank to get a cashier's check for payment. The bank asked me exactly who the check should be payable to, so I called Tesla to ask. While I was on the phone with them, I verified that the car was on site and ready for pickup. He surprised me by offering to bring the car to my home instead! So I will get it a couple of hours earlier on Monday, and I won't have to take an Uber/Lyft to pick it up! It's not a huge deal, but I'm happy about it. So not much longer to wait now.

Picked up my car yesterday from Mt Kisco, NY. According to the SA they had 77 deliveries scheduled for the day.
Process was fairly painless with the exception of my insurance policy not including my middle initial while my registration did.
fit and finish was pretty good compared to some of the stories I’ve read about:
- Panels were all good, maybe a few mm off in some areas that to be honest probably match the tolerances on my old volt.
- Rear passenger cloth hook not staying close which appears to be pretty common.
- Very small scratch on rear passenger door.
Made the 6 he drive to Buffalo on the same day, autopilot without radar worked just fine. Only one occasion were auto high beams turned on while they were not needed. Auto rain sensing wipers worked great.

Toronto, Canada: Blue MYP, Tow Hitch, FSD: Ordered 3/24, delayed delivery until 4/8, took delivery 6/4.

Deficiencies:
  • Rear hatch tail light not fit properly, gap between hatch and light on passenger side, not on driver side
  • A-pillar->frunk->front fendor union is gapped weirdly (all vehicles were like that at the store, at least the robots are consistent)
  • Some minor interior trim fitment/finished issues
  • Front windshield not evenly applied 3-4mm offset from center towards passenger side
  • Performance carbon fibre rear spoiler not attached properly on both driver and passenger side

Pulled the 21" Uberturbines and put on some 20" BBS CI-R's and Micheline PS4.
Getting Xpel Stealth PPF across the whole car and ceramic as well as full heat rejection tint.

Love the car so far!

It's worth the wait!

Attachments

• IMG_3416.jpeg
    IMG_3416.jpeg
    988 KB · Views: 82
Finally got my Y delivered to the end of our driveway in rural NH (Direct Carrier). Thursday June 10th at 6:30 AM! He had two more to deliver even further north for later in the day. All looked good. Interesting notes: he did not ask for ID or insurance proof, it was manufactured 4/21, it has lumbar support on both sides, older headlights, dual pane front side windows. It may still have the radar installed but not active. I'll poke around to see what I can find out. What dream to drive!!!
PXL_20210610_111020384.jpg

Finally got my Y delivered to the end of our driveway in rural NH (Direct Carrier). Thursday June 10th at 6:30 AM! He had two more to deliver even further north for later in the day. All looked good. Interesting notes: he did not ask for ID or insurance proof, it was manufactured 4/21, it has lumbar support on both sides, older headlights, dual pane front side windows. It may still have the radar installed but not active. I'll poke around to see what I can find out. What dream to drive!!!View attachment 672764
VIN is in 1839xx range

Reactions: und2000 and moe0059
Picked up my car yesterday from Mt Kisco, NY. According to the SA they had 77 deliveries scheduled for the day.
Process was fairly painless with the exception of my insurance policy not including my middle initial while my registration did.
- Panels were all good, maybe a few mm off in some areas that to be honest probably match the tolerances on my old volt.
- Rear passenger cloth hook not staying close which appears to be pretty common.
Made the 6 he drive to Buffalo on the same day, autopilot without radar worked just fine. Only one occasion were auto high beams turned on while they were not needed. Auto rain sensing wipers worked great.
Could you elaborate on the issue with your registration and insurance. I think I might come across the same issue next week.

Ok, so here’s the latest info on my build. I ordered on my MYP on 06/08 from my local Tesla SC. My configuration was Pearl White exterior, White Interior, 5 Seat, No Tow, No FSD.

According to my advisor, someone else didn’t qualify for credit and this specific vehicle was put back in the pool. It was then immediately paired to me. I finalized all the paperwork today and picking up on 06/14. The earliest was 06/13 but I’m busy that day

Unless anything drastic changes, I’ll be looking at 6 days from order to delivery. I’m stoked.

I just consider myself a bit lucky of course. I ordered a MYLR for my wife early May and it still has a over a month to the EDD.

I ordered my model Y on ~May 30th and it had an estimated delivery of June 23-30th until this morning when it jumped to October. Did anyone experience this? It is bittersweet because I want the car, but I'm thinking I'll have better chances of getting the new batteries or the front and rear castings now that it has a few more months.
Mine was ordered on 5/8, original estimated delivery of 6/15-6/30, and it just moved to 8/10-8/30 this morning.
So my original estimate was 38-53 days after ordering, and now it has been pushed to 94-114 days.
If yours was Oct 1, that would be 124 days.
The struggle is real!

Reactions: und2000
Ok, so here’s the latest info on my build. I ordered on my MYP on 06/08 from my local Tesla SC. My configuration was Pearl White exterior, White Interior, 5 Seat, No Tow, No FSD.

According to my advisor, someone else didn’t qualify for credit and this specific vehicle was put back in the pool. It was then immediately paired to me. I finalized all the paperwork today and picking up on 06/14. The earliest was 06/13 but I’m busy that day

Unless anything drastic changes, I’ll be looking at 6 days from order to delivery. I’m stoked.

I just consider myself a bit lucky of course. I ordered a MYLR for my wife early May and it still has a over a month to the EDD.

Nice dude, that’s exactly my config too.

Reactions: Matt84 and ByByGas
Nice summary! Sounds like all went well. Did you drive to and from Buffalo in the same day? I’ll be doing that from Rochester. Did they indicate what kind of volume they’ll be moving the next few weeks? Crazy that there is 77 deliveries that day.

Reactions: geekfam
Thank you. This is very informative. For me it will be a good debate myself whether to return the set which I bought at a really good price (around $100 USD for the two-row set), or pay double of that and wait for shipping (to Canada) to eliminate the 1 inch gap.
@jjgg , that is a great price. If it was me, I would keep them and accept the small gap.

I might even accept the gap myself rather than pay return shipping for my order.

Reactions: jjgg