Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! We are in Washington state and ordered same configuration! MYLR7 white on black 20”. We ordered ours on reveal 2 years ago! Our EDD window kept bouncing around and then started narrowing to a small as June 25-30. This morning now states July 16-Aug 5. Starting to get really impatient having been waiting for over 2 years and still no VIN.
I'm in similar boat, although not the 2 year part. June 26-30 yesterday, July 16-Aug 8 today. Maybe tomorrow will be June 27-30, who knows (not even Tesla haha)!

Cont’d because I accidentally clicked post prematurely!

So anyways, on the morning of 6/19, I get a call from the pickup center saying they discovered a crack on the roof glass of my MY during final cleaning, and said they could not deliver the car to me. They said they would order an entirely new roof glass and replace it, but there was no ETA on the part because it is on super back-order. They leaked to me that someone else has been waiting a month for this roof glass replacement for the same reason. As of now my choices are, wait until the roof glass part becomes available from factory and they install it (essentially a refurbished car..sigh) or wait until some customer in Miami, FL doesn’t follow through with delivery on my exact build MY, in which then they would match me to that VIN. The chances of that happening are super low.

They obviously have no ETA on either of those two options and will not provide ANY form of inconvenience discount/upgrade nothing! I am livid at the situation and Tesla not doing anything to make the customer happy. Their customer service through this ordeal has been horrible, and I’ve spoken to muliple managers that all tell me the same thing: “There’s nothing we can do for you right now.”

Has this happened to anyone, and if so, what was the outcome?
I wouldn’t trust it will only be a month either. Tesla parts can take notoriously long on back order sometimes I’ve heard horror stories. That situation really sucks. Honestly I’d consider walking but that’s just me.

Reactions: dsandhu
Hello! We are in Washington state and ordered same configuration! MYLR7 white on black 20”. We ordered ours on reveal 2 years ago! Our EDD window kept bouncing around and then started narrowing to a small as June 25-30. This morning now states July 16-Aug 5. Starting to get really impatient having been waiting for over 2 years and still no VIN.
this makes no sense youve been waiting 2 years to get your model y? this sounds dumb and absurd.

Ours is finally home - wife named it FairyWren for all the Aussies out there (she's an Aussie so she's happy about the choice). Fingers crossed everyone else waiting gets theirs soon!

Model Y back.jpg

The splitters are really only meant for temporary solutions. As long as you make sure no one is using the dryer at the same time you are charging your car you are OK. But you run a real risk of fire/circut overload if you try to do both at the same time.
Which Is why they make these. Cuts power to car when dryer is in use.

Attachments

• DAE040C9-5A35-4BE8-854D-2B0784E63FAD.jpeg
    DAE040C9-5A35-4BE8-854D-2B0784E63FAD.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 49
Putting in my final timeline hoping it helps.
June 3rd Ordered. Original ETA 1-10 weeks
Estimate 15th-30th changed by 1 day daily (1 time showed September/October)
June 22nd VIN
Pick up June 25th or 26th (Haven’t decided yet waiting for the wife’s schedule) Picking up in Spokane WA.

MYP, White/Black, no TOW , no FSD
Pickup set for Friday the 25th at noon. :)