Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First date change since 6/18! Except itā€™s even farther away.

If the new dates hold, Iā€™m definitely going to have to reapply for financing, and 2 of the 3 weeks during that window Iā€™m not going to have a ride to the delivery location since my wife needs her car for a work trip. They wonā€™t do home delivery because Iā€™m not the correct distance from the store, apparently (itā€™s 8 miles from my house).

The absolute latest estimate on the website when I ordered was 7/10. Now the absolute earliest is 7/20. Not an acceptable experience for purchasing something that costs more than half as much as my first house.

Here are a couple of pics.
Image 1: Car looks cool. I had rented a nissan armada and also drove my brothers Audi Q7 just a few days back. After that the model y seems smaller. Definitely bigger than my cx5.
Image 2: There is a gap in the passenger seat and it's black plastic back. It is quite noticeable and I was able to insert 3 fingers in it.
Image 3, 4, 5: The alignment is not perfect and gaps are bigger than expected. Do I need to be worried about these?
Image 6: There was water in the tail light.

The black roof is a dust magnet. It came clean and within a few hours I could see a layer of dust already. Car is parked in a gated garage but there is ventilation window right in front of the car, probably that's why.

I kept an amazon box in the trunk and I was able to easily see inside through the rear glass. Can someone please recommend a trunk cover or something to keep my stuff safe.

I haven't done a full inspection yet as today was really tiring. Hopefully I will be able to do it tomorrow morning.
Congrats! Love the blue/white combo. Iā€™d say those panel gaps are a bit wider than usual, definitely larger than Iā€™ve seen on recently built MYs but letā€™s see what others think. The condensation in the light definitely needs to be fixed. Enter a maintenance ticket in the Tesla app for that and include the pic.

Reactions: noob_hunter_gu
First date change since 6/18! Except itā€™s even farther away.

If the new dates hold, Iā€™m definitely going to have to reapply for financing, and 2 of the 3 weeks during that window Iā€™m not going to have a ride to the delivery location since my wife needs her car for a work trip. They wonā€™t do home delivery because Iā€™m not the correct distance from the store, apparently (itā€™s 8 miles from my house).

The absolute latest estimate on the website when I ordered was 7/10. Now the absolute earliest is 7/20. Not an acceptable experience for purchasing something that costs more than half as much as my first house.
I think its safe to say that these dates will probably not hold. Nothing seems in stone. Hopefully we both get ours soon!

Like everyone else it seems, my EDD slipped as well. Held steady at July 12-Aug 1 for over a week. Then today, it moved back a week and is now at July 19-Aug 8. I ordered May 8th...I actually go on vacation this Saturday and will be out of town through next Monday so if the delivery didn't happen by today I kind of need it to happen after the 12th...but I hate to see it slip another week.

If it goes through to August 8th that would be over 13 weeks from order date...fingers crossed for mid-July.

I only ordered last week, my dates have been moving back and forth by a day 7/18 - 8/7 to 7/17 - 8/6. Mine is a MYP, which I understand is made at the end of a MYLR production run for a specific color. So they may be adjusting the dates based on MYP orders coming in right now which then pushes the next round of MYLR out

Another quarter, another EDDā€”Aug 4 - Aug 24.
I'm a 5/10 Twin Cities order and my dates slipped from 7/16-8/5 to 7/22-8/11. Seems like everyone is slipping about a week today. Makes me think none of it matters like some of the other changes. Hopeful to get it in July but there are others who ordered earlier still waiting - so we shall see...

Reactions: gisseLdesire
Same here slipped back a week now for two days in a row.

6/29 - showed 8/3-8/23
6/30 - showed 8/9 - 8/29
7/1 - shows 8/15-9/4

Apparently I will never get this car. To be honest though, when I ordered it, the time frame showed 9-13 weeks or something like that. So 8/15 will actually be exactly 9 weeks from my order date of 6/13. Curious what next week will bring.

Hi, I ordered LR MY white with black interior and induction wheels on May 2. EDD was set for June 12 and of course started slipping, for a week now its been at September, not even a date just September. So cal area!
You are not alone... lol... it sounds like your right on the 2 month/ 8 week mark since your order date. I'd contact your SA or SC to find out what's going on with your order.