Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking about "greasing the wheels" a little over at my SC and dropping off either some fresh smoked BBQ or fresh baked deserts to remind my SA that I'm still waiting for my delivery and hopefully put a face to one of the many orders he has been dealing with... don't know if it will do anything but since I'm off the next 6 days I figure it could be a nice thing and hey maybe it'll motivate my SA to make things happen to get me my car faster lol.

anyone tried something similar?

I'm thinking about "greasing the wheels" a little over at my SC and dropping off either some fresh smoked BBQ or fresh baked deserts to remind my SA that I'm still waiting for my delivery and hopefully put a face to one of the many orders he has been dealing with... don't know if it will do anything but since I'm off the next 6 days I figure it could be a nice thing and hey maybe it'll motivate my SA to make things happen to get me my car faster lol.

Ha - no...but willing to try pretty much anything at this point. 😁

What a nice gesture! That's much kinder than what I imagine others on the forum would like to drop off at their local DC :p

Hey all! Just signed up here but have been viewing for a while now - I made a quick video on how I need up getting my Model 3 way faster than the OG delivery date - turns out the website is super flawed, worked for me and could work for others! I originally ordered on June 2nd and it kept going from June 29th to 9-13 weeks and all over - Anyway, I found a car on the 21st and had it delivered to the house on the 25th!! Side note: I do have a few paint peels that are getting fixed but the car I found came straight from the Fremont factory and was created 1 day before I ordered it!

Hopefully this is helpful, feel free to ask any questions, super excited on my M3LR, I've already done a TON of mods and will be posting videos on all of them!

Hey Welcome to TMC!

Yes, taking an inventory car has been done by many people, and pros/cons discussed extensively. Kindly suggest you spend 15 mins to read a few pages of past posts. No need to read all 78x pages, just a few :)

PS: I don't think OG means what you think it means 🤣

Hi folks! Electricians were here today starting work on installing a charger in my driveway. Woot! With any luck they will get the rest of the parts they need and then finish the charger using my current 100A service sometime next week. Then at some later date, after they get a blessing from the power company, they plan to increase my service to 200A so I can install central air and generally have things work in the house when I'm charging the car.

In other news, an SA asked me to write down a list of all of the problems I had with the purchase of my car and email it to their central order support. I didn't want to bog down this thread with it so I posted it over here:

A series of unfortunate events led to a negative playing experience buying a Tesla

It is VERY long. TL;DR: it ends with:

Yes, I want to see Tesla succeed. Yes, I want to see humans land on Mars. But if the price for this is that you need to stop treating your fellow human beings with decency and respect then the cost is too high.

View attachment 679778
I see four inventory models, 1 brand new and 3 demos' for sale. If the MYP in indy had less than 50 miles I'd possibly ask my SA about that.
Today = Zero MY available. Did anyone find any today? Anyone with a new vin for MY?

Search:
Show 1025 entries
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
TrimVIN/
URL
PriceMiles
/KM
Dis-
count
AP
Hard
ware
AP
Soft
ware
ColorInteriorWheelsOptions
Prices
Images
Prem
Upgd
Pkg
Suspsn.
Smart
Adapt
Ultra
Hifi
Sub
Zero
Hi-Pwr
2-Chgr
Ludi-
crous
TrimVIN/
URL
PriceMiles
/KM
Dis-
count
AP
Hard
ware
AP
Soft
ware
Prices
Images
Prem
Upgd
Pkg
Suspsn.
Smart
Adapt
Ultra
Hifi
Sub
Zero
Hi-Pwr
2-Chgr
Ludi-
crous
No data available in table

Today = Zero MY available. Did anyone find any today? Anyone with a new vin for MY?

Search:
Show 1025 entries
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
TrimVIN/
URL
PriceMiles
/KM
Dis-
count
AP
Hard
ware
AP
Soft
ware
Prices
Images
Prem
Upgd
Pkg
Suspsn.
Smart
Adapt
Ultra
Hifi
Sub
Zero
Hi-Pwr
2-Chgr
Ludi-
crous
TrimVIN/
URL
PriceMiles
/KM
Dis-
count
AP
Hard
ware
AP
Soft
ware
Prices
Images
Prem
Upgd
Pkg
Suspsn.
Smart
Adapt
Ultra
Hifi
Sub
Zero
Hi-Pwr
2-Chgr
Ludi-
crous
No data available in table
Been keeping an eye on this all day since another push back on delivery date this morning. 0 new car availability for any model the entire day. I am wondering if all the inventory got pushed or assigned to orders so the EOQ #'s look better.

Hey Welcome to TMC!

Yes, taking an inventory car has been done by many people, and pros/cons discussed extensively. Kindly suggest you spend 15 mins to read a few pages of past posts. No need to read all 78x pages, just a few :)

Thanks for the tip! I've flipped through tons of pages but never saw anything on this, will dig in! I'm a music composer and at least in this world, OG means original haha but thanks again!

Thanks for the tip! I've flipped through tons of pages but never saw anything on this, will dig in! I'm a music composer and at least in this world, OG means original haha but thanks again!
I took an “inventory” car that was just a car off the line from the factory that was heading to East Coast but not matched for some reason. Found it on EV-tsla. So it was literally brand new, made in June and had 4 miles. Super lucky for me. You have to just stay on top of EV-Tsla.com as it will show you nationwide availability.

Hey Welcome to TMC!

Youtuber ratio for Tesla owners vs all other vehicles must be about million to one. :)

Image 1: Seat belt doesn't stay in position on rear seats. Older car had a hook on the seat to keep the seat belts from falling behind
Image2: Another pic of the gap in the seat and seat back
Image 3,4 : Sticky tape below the roof. It goes all the way in so I would rather have them take care of this. Don't want to take this lightly and have the roof fly off on the freeway :)
Image 5: Trim between doors is not perfect. Just a minor thing.
Image 6: Gap between plastic panels near passenger door. Exactly the same on the drivers side as well.
1) Thats just a flaw of the seat design. It pissed me off so I ordered some fuzzy seat belt cushions off Amazon that are thick enough they stop the seatbelt from sliding around the edge of the seat. Fully reclining the seat backs help as well.
2) I would get them to fix that for sure.
3) I had it too. It won’t cause the roof to come off it’s some tape stuck to the headliner from shipping. You can get them to get it off. I just used some tweezers to grasp it and pull it off.
6) Try pushing down on them, it could be the panels are just not snapped in place.

Anyone else notice the images on your order page have changed?

Mine now shows more detail of the interior.

OLD:
1625190634227.png

NEW:
1625190662004.png