Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is still the same... Was the white one an actual P order? Wonder if they have only done some colors so far?
View attachment 680596
I have a MYLR and mine updated.

1625230591172.png

Same boat, with a 4/19 order! So appreciate keeping this thread going.

I thought maybe I didn’t get a vin or car in Q2 because I never bought accessories. So on the first day of Q3, I dropped money on the usuals hoping the Tesla VIN machine notices me.

I can confirm purchasing accessories does not change your EDD or luck in getting a VIN. If anything it hurt me, kicked out of July to late august 😅

Reactions: JohnC-PA
Tesla delivered over 200,000 cars in the second quarter of 2021

Tesla delivered 201,250 vehicles in the second quarter of 2021, a record for the company but still falling slightly short of Wall Street expectations. Elon Musk’s company also produced 206,421 vehicles during the same period.

Of all the cars that Tesla produced during the quarter, the vast majority — 204,081 — were Model 3 and Model Y vehicles. On top of that, Tesla also produced 2,340 Model S and Model X vehicles — though the company did not break out how many Model S sedans were the high-end Plaid variant that just started reaching customers.

THE COMPANY DID NOT BREAK OUT HOW MANY MODEL S PLAID SEDANS WERE DELIVERED
Earlier last month, Tesla held a delivery event for the redesigned Model S, featuring a new powertrain, more horsepower, a new landscape touchscreen and steering wheel, and more range. A Model S Plaid recently caught fire in Pennsylvania, briefly trapping the driver inside.

The second quarter delivery numbers broke the previous quarter’s record, when Tesla delivered nearly 185,000 vehicles. Tesla has been ramping up production capacity, including building new factories in Texas and Germany, and just nearly missed CEO Elon Musk’s goal of delivering 500,000 cars in 2020.

Finally received MY Perf. Here's story: Ordered 5/27 and, like most of you here, had my EDD dates bounce and almost no returned messages from SA. . I'm in SoCal and found a MYPerf in the blue color I wanted in Denver on 6/18. Paid the $100 (new order) and was told I could pick it up to avoid $1,000 delivery. Next day was told it was on a train to be delivered to my house on 6/22 and I was stuck with $1,000 fee. I'm no logistics expert but I'm guessing its not on a bullet train so I doubted this TAT of 4 days. 6/24 I went to the Brea mall store and was told it hadn't left Colorado. DOH! DOH! Went home dejected and checked existing inventory again. Found the same MY perf in same color in SoCal. Cancelled Denver order and immediately plopped down another $100 for my THIRD order and snatched it up. BOOM instantly a VIN appeared. Immediately drove back to the Brea mall and spoke to an SA, Ben, that was amazingly helpful. He checked and saw the car was actually on the ground here in OC and that it had passed inspection. He started making phone calls while I was there and was able to secure delivery for the next day! WTF? The car arrived and the performance model is absolutely stunning with the rims and tires. The acceleration will rip yo face off. Story is already too long but key take-aways: 1.) If you have a physical Tesla store nearby and you have a question or need an update go to the store and talk to someone face to face. These SAs are overwhelmed but they do want to get you in your car. 2.) Check existing inventory everyday and if you find the specs you want jump on it. (You will be out $100 on your original order) Finally, I have not cancelled my original order yet. It is:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
EDD jumped ahead a bit to 7/29 - 8/18. I do not have a VIN. SA said if I had a friend/family that wanted it I could transfer it to them. Not sure how true that is or what would need to be done, but if anyone is interested in California and has a date much later than mine, I'm willing to transfer it provided it is indeed possible. Cheers.
0AweKPw7QCmG8eTBkEw49Q.jpg