Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same exact configuration, SoCal area too. Called my SA yesterday and she said that my EDD window July 9-28 shows it'll be more like July 15-16. I don't believe anything they say anymore tbh, I ordered 4/30 lol. So incredibly unacceptable. Meanwhile there's people on the east coast that have been getting their MYLR 2-4 weeks after order. Almost 10 weeks and no VIN here smh
East coast order here, VA, going on 2 months wait on 14 July...hang in there!

I sold my truck and motorcycle because the prices were too good to pass up. I have my daughters car to drive until 8/17 so hopefully I have something by then.
We sold my husbands F150 for the same reason... he's a realtor so its been a logistical nightmare to be down to one car getting kids to sport and school and appointments and him trying to actually work... We thought it would only be a couple of weeks... HA!

Same exact configuration, SoCal area too. Called my SA yesterday and she said that my EDD window July 9-28 shows it'll be more like July 15-16. I don't believe anything they say anymore tbh, I ordered 4/30 lol. So incredibly unacceptable. Meanwhile there's people on the east coast that have been getting their MYLR 2-4 weeks after order. Almost 10 weeks and no VIN here smh
Im in the same boat as you. SoCal location, july 9-28 EDD and I ordered on 5/5. No VIN yet, but hopefully your SA estimate of July 15th-16th is correct!

MY LR | MSM | Black Interior | 20" Induction | 5 Seater | No FSD

Reactions: und2000
I got my car less than a week.
sure... bought either demo or used... 250 miles.

ashku.png

Ordered a MY LR back in February. Put it on hold and then finally put it through in late June. I don’t have an EDD or anything else about my order. I’m in the ultimate Tesla limbo.

I’ve been reading this thread and I’m interested to know why anyone would trade in a car with Tesla? I don’t see that being a good deal for any purchaser.

Case in point: Between February and late June I ordered and received a MY SR black on black on black. When I realized I could make money by selling my SR I submitted it as a trade in for the LR. They offered me about $35K. I ended up selling it for $54.5K to a dealership. $6K pure profit for me after driving it for over a month (1420 miles).

Also, after receiving my SR I sold my 10 year old Elantra with 133K miles for $5K. The market is fantastic for used cars right now. Don’t trade your car in to Tesla. You can get more on the open market.

Reactions: und2000