Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this back on this thread on July 8th. I had a Model Y on hold; released the hold in late June based on NJ offering Point of Sale rebate as of 7/6/21. I received a VIN and delivery date the week of 7/4 till 7/11, called the Lawrence NJ Service Center and related I was traveling the holiday week and asked for a more specific date. He pinged the car and relayed that it was on a train currently in the Reno NV area. I checked Monday and bam, my VIN no longer existed on the website, newly scheduled delivery was Aug 3rd thru Aug 28th. Today it is vaguely September delivery. Has anyone experienced similar?

Received a VIN over weekend along with a July 20-26 EDD. VIN 232XXX MY LR Red exterior, everything else standard to stay below NJ rebate threshold.

My wife calls this my "Group Therapy" every time I start to complain to her about how this wait is killing me she tells me to STFU and log on here to vent instead of complaining to her! LOL
That’s a good woman, looking out for her husband’s well being. I’ll make sure to remind mine to do the same 😂

Just a quick update:

Order Date: 6/23 - delivery date held strong at 7/23 - 8/10. I stopped into the local Tesla gallery on Friday and was told that they show I should have a Vin on 7/27 with delivery by 8/1. On Sunday my EDD moved up to 7/16 - 8/4. Today it is 7/17 but still showing a later date of 8/4.

Keeping fingers crossed this is a good sign!!

MYP | Deep Blue Metalic | White interior | Tow

Reactions: msanborn08
Just a quick update:

Order Date: 6/23 - delivery date held strong at 7/23 - 8/10. I stopped into the local Tesla gallery on Friday and was told that they show I should have a Vin on 7/27 with delivery by 8/1. On Sunday my EDD moved up to 7/16 - 8/4. Today it is 7/17 but still showing a later date of 8/4.

Keeping fingers crossed this is a good sign!!

MYP | Deep Blue Metalic | White interior | Tow
I'm in the same boat as you, pretty much exactly. I ordered 6/22.

Thank goodness EDD don't mean much cause the change this morning to 7-24 8-13 almost made me bang my head on a brick wall.... I wonder if doing that would be more productive at this point.
lol! I start repeating "the ED doesn't matter" every time I go to check on the tesla site in order to not get disappointed or PO'd if it moves the wrong way

Ugh. Had an EDD of 07/13-07/31 for weeks. This morning it’s been updated to 08/07 - 08/27

Order/profile complete date of 05/15. This is getting to be beyond the 4 - 11 weeks I was originally quoted. Pretty frustrated
we're in almost identical timelines - we ordered on 5/14 and completed financing and profile on 5/15 - Tyco rd SC quoted us 5-11 weeks to delivery - sitting at mid to late July EDD now