Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tyson has not impressed me at all. Zero contact from them, I've called several times during business hours, haven’t gotten anybody to answer, left messages, no return call.
I feel like they think im the fat kid that eats hair and boogers and smells like if yankee candle had a “Someone Left the Cheese Out For a Few Weeks”
Its not just who is the fat kid, I feel the same. I think Tyco SC is the worst in the area and the SA never responds to the call or voicemail. My SA keeps repeating the same info via email which I see online. I get more information here in forums then my SA. Worst customer service for a fairly expensive car lineup.

Been lurking for a while and figured it was time to join the fun!

Model Y Performance | Pearl White | White Interior | No Tow | No FSD
Ordered: 6/18
Current EDD: July 15th - August 1st
Bay Area with Factory delivery

Two question for the group:
1) Spoke with my SA today and he advised that my vehicle has a projected "completion date at the factory" of 7/22. For those that received this date from their SA, did it hold relatively true?

2) For those that delivered at the factory in Fremont, how many days after being built should I expect to take delivery?

Thank you all!

Reactions: moe0059
Been lurking for a while and figured it was time to join the fun!

Model Y Performance | Pearl White | White Interior | No Tow | No FSD
Ordered: 6/18
Current EDD: July 15th - August 1st
Bay Area with Factory delivery

Two question for the group:
1) Spoke with my SA today and he advised that my vehicle has a projected "completion date at the factory" of 7/22. For those that received this date from their SA, did it hold relatively true?

2) For those that delivered at the factory in Fremont, how many days after being built should I expect to take delivery?

Thank you all!
Yes, once he was actually able to see a production date it was accurate within a day... now, shipping OUT from the factory after production is a whole other mess...

Yes, once he was actually able to see a production date it was accurate within a day... now, shipping OUT from the factory after production is a whole other mess...

Good to know!

Since I am delivering at the factory, is it safe to assume there is no "shipping out from the factory?" Maybe just a short drive to a delivery lot? This seems to be the logical answer, however, based on some of the experiences of others here, I'd rather not assume! 🤣

Hey, guys!

Been lurking for a minute, so I thought I'd join in.

I ordered a MYLR, White/White, 20", 5 seats, FSD, no tow on 7/7. Delivery date is obviously all over the place in the week since I ordered, and it currently shows September 17-30.

I'm thinking about going ahead and having my wall charger installed soon, but then I'll have to look at it every day and know that it won't be put to use anytime in the near future.
I ordered the wall charger a few days after ordering the car based on the supply chain issues I'm seeing everywhere else. The charger arrived today thankfully, but the new breaker box my electrician ordered (not enough room in the current box) isn't due to arrive until mid-August. SCM is crazy this summer.

Reactions: iratre
You guys/gals who ordered your Model Y’s without first test driving are braver than I. I test drove both Y versions and a 3 LR.
I live on the big island of Hawaii and we don’t even have a Tesla store/service center on this island. We have to have our car shipped from California to Oahu to big island which is an extra $1100 on top of the normal “transportation fee”. I really hope I love this car because I would have to fly to Oahu to schedule a test drive and that sounds like too much of a pain right now.

I just looked, and it appears 4-8 weeks is accurate for the LR (no delivery range provided for the P)! Maybe they turned up the juice at the Fremont factory!
Looking on my phone and laptop right now - Est. Delivery: October for LR Model Y (I'm in Las Vegas, but my VPN on my laptop is connected to the Bay Area if we are thinking location might be changing it)

Reactions: iratre and RatsFPV
I just looked, and it appears 4-8 weeks is accurate for the LR (no delivery range provided for the P)! Maybe they turned up the juice at the Fremont factory!
1626213686705.png

Reactions: RatsFPV