Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
I don’t have anything on my order. No EDD or anything else to say they’ve received it. I did delay it from February to June 26 so I’m not complaining. But I have a question: When I click View Design Details it doesn’t show the 1 year premium connectivity. Is that normal?

Tom

Mine doesn't either so I am guessing that is just for the options chosen and normal not to show the connectivity.
no mention of the 1 year free connectivity but I'll worry about it being there when i get the car. When I click on view design details this is what I see:

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Reactions: RatsFPV
Ok, I’m at ease now. Thx.

Attachments

• 14987FF8-ABC5-4571-A2F7-60CA19238863.jpeg
    14987FF8-ABC5-4571-A2F7-60CA19238863.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 79
My order date is 5/14, current EDD is 07/28 to 08/08 (no VIN)

Is it good idea to apply for DCU loan? or wait till I get the VIN.

I applied for a different loan today, so wanted to apply car loan too around the same time. Do you think I can get within next 45 days?
For the DCU loan, you can apply for a pre-approval, but in order to actually get the loan you'll need the MVPA (purchase agreement) to provide to DCU. So you can't really do too much until you have a VIN and MVPA.

I plan on financing with Tesla and then just Re-Fi into the DCU or PenFed loan right away (unless tesla can match). It will make the whole transaction a lot smoother.

I don’t have anything on my order. No EDD or anything else to say they’ve received it. I did delay it from February to June 26 so I’m not complaining. But I have a question: When I click View Design Details it doesn’t show the 1 year premium connectivity. Is that normal?

Tom
Is your order that the point where it's asking for Insurance information? If so then you should be all set to start getting EDD's reported to you. However useless they really are in reality.

Any thread here in TMC that has active discussion on the infrastructure bill? Looked up but wasn't able to find one.
The tax credits were removed from the bipartisan infrastructure bill, so that's probably a dead issue. However, there are two stand-alone environmental bills that include different forms of credits or rebates. The GREEN Act, and the Clean Energy for America Act (CEAA). The Green Act would extend the credit to 600,000 cars per manufacturer at $7,000 from 200,000 to 600,000. The CEAA would give a rebate of $7,500 per EV, plus $2,500 if it's assembled in America, plus $2,500 if its assembled using union labor. The CEAA isn't tied to a manufacturer, it would remain until EVs make up 50% of new car sales. But what we end up with could be one or the other, or some combination, or nothing at all.