Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I would found this board a few weeks ago I would have thought you all were nuts. Then I ordered my MY 2 weeks ago and was fine waiting, test drove it last week and since the test drive I look at my EDD every day. (Sometimes twice a day). September can’t get here fast enough. Lol

t
Welcome to the forum, EDD usually changes around 8AM EST, haven't seen any change in the middle of the day in last 2 months.

Reactions: cancoi and CGeiser
If I would found this board a few weeks ago I would have thought you all were nuts. Then I ordered my MY 2 weeks ago and was fine waiting, test drove it last week and since the test drive I look at my EDD every day. (Sometimes twice a day). September can’t get here fast enough. Lol

t
Two times a day is rookie numbers. Welcome!

HOLY COW!!! I just got this........and after clicking on the button I got one of those VIN things!!!! And EDD just went from 8/9-8/29 to 7/21-7/26

1626717302649.png

Hi. so I learned that I have a SA in the Vegas area who I text with (he's responsive) and a delivery team at the local facility where I'll (eventually) pick up my car in Mt Kisco, NY. Both are "great resources for me," according to the email from the Mt Kisco guy I got late last week. On Sunday, I sent an email with some questions to my Mt K guy and he replied within an hour! Last week, my EDD was in 2 weeks. Now, it's "early September" and that's where it seems to be sticking for the last 4 days after changing almost every day over the past month.

Regarding timing, here's what he wrote: "In the grand scheme of Tesla orders, your order is considered “new” but will be fulfilled by the end of September. "

I had also asked if I need to buy a front license plate holder and was told that my MY will come with one. woohoo!
I purchased a MY SR that was destined for Mt. Kisco and had to be picked up there. Living in Florida I had a local SA who was not very responsive. I called Mt. Kisco and the difference was night and day! They were great to work with. Yes, they provide a plate holder.

Now that I’ve ordered a second MY my SA in Florida is very responsive 😄😄👍🏻👍🏻.

New member here. Just thought I would add my current experience. Ordered my MYLR 5/20/21, blue, black interior, 19" wheels. Of course the EDD bounced around a lot but trending towards later, most recently 8/2-8/12. Two days ago I got a text message that the Knoxville service center had opened and they had transferred delivery of my vehicle from Nashville (4 hrs. away) to Knoxville (1 1/2 hrs). I thought "wow, great!" Then the next day the EDD was "October." Still no VIN of course.

Happy Monday MY homies, EDD shifted later by one day. Probably not gonna be updating my signature daily anymore, it's a lot to keep track of, especially when it's a tiny thing like going from 8/26 to 8/27.

I will say though, as a June 20 order and seeing people in May still waiting on orders, I'm uhh...hoping y'all get your cars soon!

Reactions: und2000
New member here. Just thought I would add my current experience. Ordered my MYLR 5/20/21, blue, black interior, 19" wheels. Of course the EDD bounced around a lot but trending towards later, most recently 8/2-8/12. Two days ago I got a text message that the Knoxville service center had opened and they had transferred delivery of my vehicle from Nashville (4 hrs. away) to Knoxville (1 1/2 hrs). I thought "wow, great!" Then the next day the EDD was "October." Still no VIN of course.

Welcome! Don't be too put off by the October EDD, mine reflected October for a short while and then bounced back.