Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Count me in this category!! Ordered June 25, MYP white/black, no tow, no FSD. Started with a July 18 - Aug 3 and had been moving day by day up to Aug 3 - 15 until this morning. Now the same 7-11 weeks as if I was placing a new order….
From what people have posted previously the 7-11 weeks date is the default if they don't have the EDD for you and it's always the new order delivery range. That's why some people will randomly get the October date also for the MYLR. I think if you see this you are put into the logistics pool to see if they can match your build and delivery location to a shipment going out. If you do you get a VIN, if not back to the queue after a couple of days.

I have the same build with a 6/11 order date. My SA is setting the same expectations. And I'm thinking the same thing you are.

I've stopped checking my account hourly, but I can't help looking after 8a, before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, and before going to bed. 😂

funny you mention the hourly account updates, most days i probably check 4-5 times a day for changes. I do this despite having never experienced the EDD changing more than one a day.

In other words, i have zero excuse for compulsively abusing myself, there is no data to justify my delusion, and I am pretty sure that I have a problem.

funny you mention the hourly account updates, most days i probably check 4-5 times a day for changes. I do this despite having never experienced the EDD changing more than one a day.

In other words, i have zero excuse for compulsively abusing myself, there is no data to justify my delusion, and I am pretty sure that I have a problem.
You and me both.

Also, your picture is on point. 🙂

Reactions: Joshnolan225
Tesla just called and said it arrived early Today and wants me to accept delivery tomorrow. Decided to do a pickup so I’m picking up tomorrow at 11am. Ordered 6/13, Got vin 7/14, delivery date was 7/25. now pushed up to 7/21 for pickup. Super excited! I’m assuming your delivery window turns into a 3 day period once your car arrives since that’s how long you have to accept delivery. because i had a 3 day window this morning then they just called me saying it was here. now my pickup date is showing and all i have to do is sign agreements.
@djrevanew - Do you recall how long after getting your vin did the MVPA show up on your account?

Reactions: cancoi

Attachments

• 81835F91-EFC7-4D5A-A389-3315D94743B3.jpeg
    81835F91-EFC7-4D5A-A389-3315D94743B3.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 74
  • Disagree
Reactions: iratre
I went to the Burbank Tesla store today to check their stock. I saw zero Y’s anywhere including the close by parking lot where someone said they store them.

I went inside to talk to an SA who looked in his computer and said it should be here June 2. I ordered 4/12 and currently show dates of May 23- June 13th.

On the way home I stopped at the Sherman Oaks store where I placed the order and spoke to my SA. She looked in the computer and also said I had a June 2 build date.

I thought it was interesting because everyone keeps accusing the SA’s of lying but this shows that there is definitely a date in their system. Of course we all know it can and probably will change but they are not just making sh$t up.

I inquired with both of them about the firmware issue and they both said everyone keeps asking them about that but they knew nothing about it.

Of course, this part definitely could be a lie.

Anyway, I’m not holding my breath but June 2nd would be nice!
Did it end up being June 2nd?