Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
272F0929-4E02-4BB4-B6CB-A7555A1F24E4.png

MY got the new stealth mode.

Curious, What were your dates showing leading up to getting your VIN?
When I ordered the estimate was 1 - 10 weeks. After that my date bounced all over the place, and twice in the past two weeks the EDD shifted to 7-10 weeks. As late as last weekend I got another 7-10 week estimate, and the very next day it moved to 8/2 - 8/16 and held there until I got the VIN. Now I'm worried about my VIN disappearing. Keeping my fingers crossed for next Friday.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Ha ha, fair enough. Don't worry, I am not that lucky. Hopefully you get it this month, and I get in Aug (day dreaming now).

I dont consider myself lucky enough to get it this month although that would make my life significantly easier, work starts back up in August which means getting time off to pick it up gets significantly more challenging - and the universe does not like me enough to make this easy. Im still holding onto hope that the SA was accurate and my car starts getting built tomorrow, I guess if I get a VIN in the next few days we’ll find out!

I do sincerely hope that yours comes quickly though, hopefully our cars are on the same truck!

I dont consider myself lucky enough to get it this month although that would make my life significantly easier, work starts back up in August which means getting time off to pick it up gets significantly more challenging - and the universe does not like me enough to make this easy. Im still holding onto hope that the SA was accurate and my car starts getting built tomorrow, I guess if I get a VIN in the next few days we’ll find out!

I do sincerely hope that yours comes quickly though, hopefully our cars are on the same truck!
I was just looking at your order date and options. I wonder if FSD and/or White exterior or interior are manufactured faster. On 6/22 I ordered a 5 seat white/white with FSD and my EDD is August 22 - September 11. I am in Tampa, FL so maybe that makes a difference too, but you ordered more then 2 weeks earlier then mine.

I was just looking at your order date and options. I wonder if FSD and/or White exterior or interior are manufactured faster. On 6/22 I ordered a 5 seat white/white with FSD and my EDD is August 22 - September 11. I am in Tampa, FL so maybe that makes a difference too, but you ordered more then 2 weeks earlier then mine.
I wish that were the case... I ordered a white on white and I'm now at 99 days waiting for a vin

Possibly.

I’ve just been under the impression that its because I didnt laugh when Elon Musk was on SNL