Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clarkston MI just offered me an inventory car they have available early next week, I declined as I'm still getting my extra car ready to private sell, and the inventory car is MY LR AWD White on White with inductions and tow hitch everything I ordered, but I don't trust my kids with the white inside so I'm going to wait for my white on black variant which supposedly will be here within "30 days" but if anyone wanted to try to snag it before it is sold I just got off the phone with them a couple of hours ago.
This is my exact config!!!! 5 seats no FSD?

I am not sure NY allows delivery in another state of if I would still get the $500 rebate if I pickup in MI...I am sure they have probably offered it to someone else there anyway.

This is my exact config!!!! 5 seats no FSD?

I am not sure NY allows delivery in another state of if I would still get the $500 rebate if I pickup in MI...I am sure they have probably offered it to someone else there anyway.
No FSD. I deal with Joe, like you said I'm sure he just called someone else on the list and I would imagine it is already sold by now but no hurt to call and ask in the morning!

Delivery update:
Picked up the car this Monday (7/19). My appointment was scheduled for 2pm. I received a text at 1.45pm that my car was ready for pickup and where on the lot it was located. When I got to the car, I had to click Accept Delivery on the app, the car unlocked, I signed the papers that were on the seat and dropped them in the key box. Drove off.
It would have been nice to have someone from Tesla there to give me a quick tour of the basic features. I read the manual and watched plenty of YouTube videos but a little personal interaction would have been made the experience better.

Car looks great. I haven't noticed any issues with the paint, panels, etc. I never thought that a car could be this much fun to drive.
One more thing: the car has Bioweapon Defense Mode (I just remembered when I saw someone ask that question here).

Contact Tesla immediately. Let them know you're financing from DCU, they will update MVPA accordingly.
I've called every day since Monday and told each rep I spoke to. Spoke to one agent today who suggested I should wait until Friday after noon to see if it shows. After reminding him that my pickup is scheduled for Monday. Waiting till Friday could be problematic, especially if they have to mail a check for Tesla. was on hold for about 5 mins then he came back with "There is a case open with the documentation team and they should clear it by tomorrow"

One more thing: the car has Bioweapon Defense Mode (I just remembered when I saw someone ask that question here).
I went in for a test drive after I ordered just because I wanted to go on a joyride, and the gal asked if I had any questions. I said “I’ve watched hours of YouTube videos so I should be okay”. But when you get behind the wheel, it’s still pretty damned intimidating. Especially when you’re driving the performance. Doesn’t feel like you should be allowed to drive a car that fast.

Reactions: Crew Dragon
1CFD9AE2-57DD-4DE8-96AE-CCE82077DCEA.jpeg

Picked up this morning with 3 miles, ended with 120 miles. 47% Charge left. Gave about 12 ppl tours who stopped to ask questions & just see the inside. Won all 5 races, embarrassed a Camero SS and Challenger Hellcat - those were my favorite races. Lol. Had about 8 ppl ask “So what do you do?” and countless head turns. I’m loving this Lol.

View attachment 686816
Picked up this morning with 3 miles, ended with 120 miles. 47% Charge left. Gave about 12 ppl tours who stopped to ask questions & just see the inside. Won all 5 races, embarrassed a Camero SS and Challenger Hellcat - those were my favorite races. Lol. Had about 8 ppl ask “So what do you do?” and countless head turns. I’m loving this Lol.
She’s beautiful. You have great taste!
Can’t wait to get mine! 😍