Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYP Black/White on 7/9

No EDD on my account. Is this normal?? I call and they cannot even give me an estimation. Really hoping for August sometime.
It is normal for some! I didn’t have an EDD for maybe 3-4 weeks after my May 20th order (still waiting for VIN - EDD says July 28-August 17)

I personally wouldn’t expect an August delivery, but stranger things have happened for some on this forum. October seems realistic

Reading all these responses makes me think my EDD is waaaaaaay off. Just ordered 7/23 MYP white with black interior, no tow, no FSD, 5 seat and my EDD is Aug 5 - Sept 4 last two days now.
Edd is never really accurate but MYPs are prioritized - but I imagine average wait time is still at least 6 weeks for MYP

Gotcha. They did say 7-10 weeks in the store when I ordered. I was surprised when my EDD showed up on my account and seemed so soon.
Well, keep an eye on it tomorrow. The earnings call is tomorrow after market close and announcements about GigaTexas I am sure are coming, and I would not be surprised if those new November EDDs are going to come from here. I was over there yesterday and they are *rockin along* - looks like the heat is helping dry things up. Im wondering if this means they are planning to start producing MYLR/2.0/whatever in Texas and leave MYP on the Fremont line? Just speculation...

Well, keep an eye on it tomorrow. The earnings call is tomorrow after market close and announcements about GigaTexas I am sure are coming, and I would not be surprised if those new November EDDs are going to come from here. I was over there yesterday and they are *rockin along* - looks like the heat is helping dry things up. Im wondering if this means they are planning to start producing MYLR/2.0/whatever in Texas and leave MYP on the Fremont line? Just speculation...
I’ll probably be checking everyday now like everyone else. Haha. I can’t wait.

LOVEEE THIS !!! POSITIVITY WE WILL ALL GET OUR CARS SOON
A little more positivity here - I am personally extremely impressed that Tesla has not added on a LOT more cost during this time of supply chain issues. I went to a local Ford dealer yesterday and they have *8 cars* - 4 trucks and 4 lower end SUVs. They are charging $5000 'scarcity markup' on all of their inventory. We are extremely lucky to be dealing with a company that's trying to keep on chugging rather than taking advantage of us, except maybe in timing. My 2c.

A little more positivity here - I am personally extremely impressed that Tesla has not added on a LOT more cost during this time of supply chain issues. I went to a local Ford dealer yesterday and they have *8 cars* - 4 trucks and 4 lower end SUVs. They are charging $5000 'scarcity markup' on all of their inventory. We are extremely lucky to be dealing with a company that's trying to keep on chugging rather than taking advantage of us, except maybe in timing. My 2c.
Yesss bbb!!! I agree IM HOPING WE ALL GET AUGUST OR MID END AUGUST DELIVERIES FOR MAY AND JUNE PEEPS!

Reactions: Badwolfev
Its highly likely to move MYP to Texas compared to MYLR. MYP has lower demand compared to LR which makes it easy for them to meet. If they make LR first in Texas then we can expect Feb for most deliveries once the plant opens.

Everything I’ve read and heard has said the MYP and Cybertruck will be done in TX. The MYLR will remain where it is