Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keep us posted what you hear. With Chicago being such a rail and cargo hub I kind of expect deliveries here to be a little more consistent and timely.

Next week will be 8 weeks since my order date, if no vin by then I’ll probably pop into highland park and ask what’s going on with my order.
I ordered 5/14, Naperville location. Just got my VIN, picking up July 29th. My neighbor ordered his MY just a few hours after me and doesn’t have a VIN yet. Doesn’t look like timely deliveries are happening near Chicago.

I ordered 5/14, Naperville location. Just got my VIN, picking up July 29th. My neighbor ordered his MY just a few hours after me and doesn’t have a VIN yet. Doesn’t look like timely deliveries are happening near Chicago.
looks like your getting yours at week 11? not completely out of the ordinary. I had a neighbor get his in 10 weeks back in May, HP delivery.

with my current EDD window, i'm looking at 9-11 weeks. Considering that when I placed my order I assumed I would get mine in sept/ oct based on what my SA told me, this this would be a small victory to get it that soon.

Reactions: PatrickTM
More bad news today
Ordered/completed on 7/15
MYP w/tow

EDD:
8/9-9/8
8/13-9/3
8/21-9/10 as of today
Ordered May 20th White on White 7 seater MYLR… Was told 4-12weeks when ordering… I’m on the week of the 10weeks now… I called Tesla Build Center 510-249-3100 and was told I am scheduled for a vin this week and delivery for mid August… Was told that 4 different time and 4 different days…
1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29

Ordered May 20th White on White 7 seater MYLR… Was told 4-12weeks when ordering… I’m on the week of the 10weeks now… I called Tesla Build Center 510-249-3100 and was told I am scheduled for a vin this week and delivery for mid August… Was told that 4 different time and 4 different days…
1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29

Reactions: moe0059 and TESRP
I got my EDD back, it's sitting at 8/17-9/6. But that is on track for what my SA has said for a couple weeks now. And I half expect it to drop back down to be more early August just because in the past it has jumped up for a day or two and then it drops back down to where it was before the jump. Some more fun facts, this makes it my 27th EDD change with 8/4 being the average start date and most common start date, I also think that the 6/19 EDD I started with is no longer happening 🥺

July 29-aug 18 - front date keeps moving back 2 days and the window is now 20 days - up from 15 just a couple days ago. I’m reaching the end of my willingness to wait (day 73). Looks like it could be at least another month without a car, not sure I can do it…
You’ve waited soooo long, what’s another week or 2? We all know the EDD isn’t accurate
and with that in mind, hopefully yours will be here any DAY now. I believe 😄

Holy crap, I just saw an existing inventory pop up in my zip code and was able to buy! It went through and I have a VIN. Kind of freaking out. My husband did all the stuff the first time and he’s working on the wildfires with no cell service. Can they transfer this RN to his account? Will they take the car away from me if I don’t complete details like now?

Ordered the below in Jan ‘21. RN 114343*** Have agreed to trade in value, am paying rest in cash. Have made no changes in my order. Will pick up in Atlanta, since that is closest to Pensacola for me. Have owned several MS‘s in past. EDD has shifted continually, as I know it has with others. Currently, I have no EDD. I’ve noticed that others around the US are now accepting deliveries. Anyone around the Panhandle received their MS yet?
  • Model S Long Range
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat
  • 19" Tempest Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
  • Yoke Steering
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability