Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just washed and waxed and just wanted to say the wait is so worth it.

Attachments

• 20210725_200910~2.jpg
    20210725_200910~2.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 71
Finally got to test drive the MY a month after order date lol

Fast as I was expecting. A lot smoother than my uncles MX. Sound system was surprisingly better than I expected. And I have now become more impatient waiting for our MY.
Where did you do the test drive? My SC hasn’t had any cars to drive for weeks. My SC is in Brooklyn but I haven’t checked in the last week or so.

well, this morning my wife reminded me that this weekend we'll need a second car since she has a bachelorette weekend and I had plans as well... so hopped on Turo and I have a 2020 MY arranged for myself friday afternoon - sunday. it's white on white so not my spec but will atleast be fun to "live" with a MY for a weekend and hopefully feel better about my decision to buy one myself.

well, this morning my wife reminded me that this weekend we'll need a second car since she has a bachelorette weekend and I had plans as well... so hopped on Turo and I have a 2020 MY arranged for myself friday afternoon - sunday. it's white on white so not my spec but will atleast be fun to "live" with a MY for a weekend and hopefully feel better about my decision to buy one myself.
that's actually how my wife got HOOKED on Tesla, we rented a Model X P90 on Turo for a weekend getaway

May 14th order here checking back in. I had to take a break from the forums for a couple weeks to keep my sanity! Last week I checked our EDD and it said "October"...now it shows 8/9 - 8/21. I remember when our SA said we'll probably take delivery by the end of June...smh
Our SA told us the same exact thing when we ordered on 5/25! Should have known better considering Tesla played the same mind games with us when we ordered our M3 back in 2019 lol