Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am still at 8/14-9/3 today. Too many changes leading up to this to be note-worthy. I believe it said 9-13 weeks when I placed my order so we are entering the 9th week today (6/1 order). It is interesting to me how some of the Black/Black crew picking up in Chicago/Midwest have diverged with their EDDs. It seems like I am in a group who should expect to get a VIN mid August for delivery around the end of the month (@joewithblueMY) but others have dates implying early august VINs with mid month deliveries (@ajs847). I probably should have sprung for the 20" wheels! :)
I'm also at 8/14 - 9/3 (last week I was at 8/13 - 9/2). Same config as yours except blue.

New to this forum. Seems like a very supportive group which is helpful. I ordered a MYLR Red/Black with FSD and Tow on June 26. Have had a great experience with my SA out of Richmond. Never drove a Y before can't find one to test drive. Have driven a M3, my guess is they are similar. Loved it so bought the Y to make room for my dog. Also reserved a CT which if I calculate the numbers correctly I am close to 2 million orders in the back of the line. My EDD has changed all over the place for the MY but pretty consistently last two weeks in August and first two weeks of September. My SA keeps telling me those are my dates... we'll see. Coming from a manual MINI so I am expecting the drive experience to be really different. I hope so! I have read some very valuable information on here, I find it very helpful and therapeutic. I admit I check my EDD more than I am willing to admit. Yorktown

New to this forum. Seems like a very supportive group which is helpful. I ordered a MYLR Red/Black with FSD and Tow on June 26. Have had a great experience with my SA out of Richmond. Never drove a Y before can't find one to test drive. Have driven a M3, my guess is they are similar. Loved it so bought the Y to make room for my dog. Also reserved a CT which if I calculate the numbers correctly I am close to 2 million orders in the back of the line. My EDD has changed all over the place for the MY but pretty consistently last two weeks in August and first two weeks of September. My SA keeps telling me those are my dates... we'll see. Coming from a manual MINI so I am expecting the drive experience to be really different. I hope so! I have read some very valuable information on here, I find it very helpful and therapeutic. I admit I check my EDD more than I am willing to admit. Yorktown
My current EDD is 9/6 to 9/26

I am still at 8/14-9/3 today. Too many changes leading up to this to be note-worthy. I believe it said 9-13 weeks when I placed my order so we are entering the 9th week today (6/1 order). It is interesting to me how some of the Black/Black crew picking up in Chicago/Midwest have diverged with their EDDs. It seems like I am in a group who should expect to get a VIN mid August for delivery around the end of the month (@joewithblueMY) but others have dates implying early august VINs with mid month deliveries (@ajs847). I probably should have sprung for the 20" wheels! :)
i'm still not convinced I'll get mine so soon, purely based on order date you and @joewithblueMY both deserve to receive yours before I get mine.

i'm still not convinced I'll get mine so soon, purely based on order date you and @joewithblueMY both deserve to receive yours before I get mine.
it looks like @joewithblueMY had his dates move earlier today closer to yours--i had missed that! The only difference really is the 20" wheels you guys have. I wonder if they are prioritizing those because like with MYPs they are more expensive/possibly making them more money--or maybe there is a supply issue with the 19" wheels? It's really not even worth speculating all the dates will probably change tomorrow!

• Funny
Reactions: ajs847
Does anyone get the feeling that eventually Tesla could (should?) just remove the "order now" button on the MYLR? If EDD's are now pushed out to November or further (seeing some recent orders say they don't even have an EDD range) doesn't it make sense for Tesla to suspend ordering and try to get through their current order backlog?
If you had a product that kept selling out would you stop people from ordering it? Did Apple do that? No self-respecting businessman is going to do that. You’d do what they’re doing: Raising the price to see what the market will bear.

it looks like @joewithblueMY had his dates move earlier today closer to yours--i had missed that! The only difference really is the 20" wheels you guys have. I wonder if they are prioritizing those because like with MYPs they are more expensive/possibly making them more money--or maybe there is a supply issue with the 19" wheels? It's really not even worth speculating all the dates will probably change tomorrow!
6/13 order - no current estimated delivery date, 20" wheels.

This process feels like putting your name down at the hip new brunch spot and watching people continuously get seated and wondering when you will get a table.... Wait did they get here after us? They have been saying 10 more minutes for an hour... boy those pancakes look good....

My EDD is currently at 8/10-8/30 with delivery in North Carolina, which seems close for a batch of Black/Black LR/5 seat/No FSD/No Tow/20 Inch. The SA has once again stopped replying to emails with questions:(

I am going to do a very bad thing but I going to be somewhat optimistic, based on all our EDDs, I think 8/10-8/15 is the sweet spot for the earliest. Mine has been jumping back and forth, @ajs847 has been moving 1 day at a time and @vvkp seems to be sitting consistently around the 8/8-8/10 range. So based on those factors that’s why I think that 8/10-8/15 is the sweet spot for early day. Sorry @ajs847 that would mean your dates getting pushed back more but I think you have been expecting that.

This is also if nothing crazy gets announced on the call today.

have a black model Y Lr order placed on 6/15 with EDD today in account as 9/2 - 9/22.

I spoke with a sales guy on generic customer service number which would have got transferred to local service center.

at this time I don’t have a VIN but what the sales guy said stumped me. And I take it with a pinch of salt. He says the factory transport department says that the car will be here in PDX area between July 30- Aug 3.

I see no traces of that happening.

also I had placed an inventory order yesterday supposed to deliver on July 29th but canceled later as it was 187xxx series vin and didn’t have biodefense weapon mode.

not sure if he got confused with delivery date of canceled order with the original one.

Reactions: iratre
Richmond has been great...everyone I've spoken to has been extremely helpful. Delivery this Saturday...because of all the stories I've read on here of people losing VIN's at the last second I'm trying not to get too excited. Not succeeding.