Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 poses a problem for us in MA... with Right to Repair and a recently passed law. The basics of it are that manufacture has to provide you access to your data and what they collect starting with 2022 models. A friend of mine, father just bought a 2022 Outback... Come to find out he doesn't get all the bells in whistles with their OnStar equivalent and phone control of the car. When he couldn't connect his phone to the car to unlock doors and remote start, he called the dealership and they are oh yeah new MA law for 2022+ models, take it up with the state there is nothing we can do...

This would certainly be a problem for a Tesla and its constant talking to the mothership...

It seems the manufacturers haven't caught up with the new law because all they have to do is provide documentation on what is collected, what it is used for, and how to request access...
Oh, this can be very interesting. I think MA is a pretty large market for Tesla, since they’re rapidly expanding stores, superchargers, and SCs throughout the state. I have a hard time imagining Tesla nerfing the sw and coming up with a MA-spec release…but stranger things have happened! Rest assured, if there are features removed I’m sure we’ll definitely hear about it here first, at TMC.

Yes, please give us update and lots of pictures! Best of luck! T-minus 24 hours!
So small setback... they called to confirm the Appointment today and apparently my SA was wrong in setting up the home delivery appointment for me. Someone does have to be there when they drop the car off for inspection. They won't drop it off and leave it and then let me inspect it later. So they pushed the appointment back to 10 am on Wednesday which is fine because we dont land in MCO until 10pm tomorrow anyway so ill be to tired and to dark to look at the car anyway.

r

So did your car arrived and get ready to be yours? wow.. I don't know where my 225xxx is lol... EDD 7/30-8/5
I know its really crazy that people with VINs 2k higher have been getting delivery for 2 weeks now and mines just arriving. Its apparently in the SC but my SA has not been responsive. I've only been able to talk to one person who was to bothered to be any help with anything and I just gave up asking questions.

New to this forum - may have been addressed earlier, sorry if this is redundant/ obvious: if I place an order for a MY now, is the final price I pay whenever it is delivered, say November, today's listed price ie 54,990 plus delivery etc -or is there no guarantee as to the final price? And if I delay delivery, does the price stays fixed or can it change?
You pay the price you agree to now except…there is supposed to be some fine print in the agreement that if they change the batteries, they have the right to throw out the agreement as it won’t be the same thing you are ordering now.

Reactions: joewithblueMY
@digitalboi I think everyone is looking for your win, so if you don't hold up your end and provide pictures ASAP, then I hope your husband has mild discomfort from the lack of lumbar on the passenger seat. *edit: just saw that you posted that you won't be able to post until Wednesday....I still mean what I said, I take nothing back.

The signature is wrong, it is 225. Must have forgotten to update the signature when the mistake was discovered. @digitalboi thought it was 255 for a few days.
LOL I totally will... We will be taking it for its maiden voyage as soon as we get back. We leave Thursday to drive to Savannah for his aunts funeral and then come right home on Friday so he's back for his showings on Saturday. 🤞🏻everything is OK and Bio mode is there or I am going to be QQ 😭 I have seriously considered that if it does not have bio mode I may just accept delivery and place an order for a new one and sell this one when it comes in.

Hello All. I just wanted to know and what to expect with these current model y delivery times. I ordered mine on the 31st of March and on my account currently am seeing an expected delivery date of April 30 to May 20. It keeps changing. Are they usually accurate, can they be early? Thanks.
Not accurate

Can be early, sometimes with a couple of days of notice.