Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So what was your calculation of the average wait time? 64 days does not sound right because I’ve been waiting about 80 days already!
I used purely Q2 numbers since Q1 2021 and before didn't get impacted by the chip shortage and logistic issues that are plaguing us now.

Q2 when cleaned up appeared closer to 70-80 days from order to delivery specifically for MYLR, essentially I removed the outliers like the folks who noted buying inventory or demo's so as not to skew the results.

when you open your door, the window rolls down about a quarter inch and then when you shut your door it rolls back up. The aftermarket lights do not have the chip or technology in them to do this action for you. once installed, when you try to shut your door this will happen..
This doesn’t happen with high quality Tesla puddle lights. 4 of my friends have them and have zero issues. I will be installing the same.

I used purely Q2 numbers since Q1 2021 and before didn't get impacted by the chip shortage and logistic issues that are plaguing us now.

Q2 when cleaned up appeared closer to 70-80 days from order to delivery specifically for MYLR, essentially I removed the outliers like the folks who noted buying inventory or demo's so as not to skew the results.
Thanks for the info. As mentioned, I’m at 80 days, so I’m hoping that this emotional roller coaster and the suffering is about to end!

Thanks for the info. As mentioned, I’m at 80 days, so I’m hoping that this emotional roller coaster and the suffering is about to end!
as a stats and econ person, I try to work trends into any analysis I do, and after yesterday's earnings call and hearing Elon complain about it, I do believe the parts shortage is going to impact these delivery dates negatively, so we may start getting into the 11-13 week waiting times. I do wish we all get ours ASAP!

I ordered on 06/25, and I have no EDD. It started out in August, then moved to September, then October and now there is no EDD showing on my profile. It is blank.
That's exactly what is happening to me. Show dates at first now nothing the last few days.
Model Y LR White ext black interior. No FSD and tow hitch 19" is my build. About as basic as you could get lol.

Reactions: nship03