Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Wigan, I went to the Tyco SC (In VA) around 11 AM. There were more than 15 to 20 people in line with only 4 or 5 SAs. The interesting thing is the SAs were helping out some of the folks who came to service their vehicles.

I guess that explains why no-one answer the calls.

Eventually I was able to talk with one of the SA and he told my EDD might be in Oct for the mid-July orders and nothing else. I did see some new Teslas (and some used) in the side parking lot. Hopefully the new cars are for the guys hanging out here.

Reactions: Wigan
@Wigan, I went to the Tyco SC (In VA) around 11 AM. There were more than 15 to 20 people in line with only 4 or 5 SAs. The interesting thing is the SAs were helping out some of the folks who came to service their vehicles.

I guess that explains why no-one answer the calls.

Eventually I was able to talk with one of the SA and he told my EDD might be in Oct for the mid-July orders and nothing else. I did see some new Teslas (and some used) in the side parking lot. Hopefully the new cars are for the guys hanging out here.
Oooh, any Blues out there? 👀.

Reactions: MMurrayGA
On Long Island too and I almost did this but the folks at Tesla said then PSEG/Nassau county may make you get a permit for it….

That swayed me and I went with the Tesla one, I didn’t dive in deep to if any of it was accurate. The idea of having to get a permit was enough to scare me away.
Permits and LI! I'm also in Nassau. I went with the JuiceBox that plugs into a Nema 14-50. Easier to take with me when I sell the house. The Tesla WC is just basically any other EV WC.

Who did you speak to at Tesla? I do like the aesthetics of the Tesla WC. Looks so much cooler.