Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some got text. Some got email. Some got both. Some got none. You will still see the update on website.
it'll smack you in the face when doing your normal refresh lol. so that'll be the first thing you see.
Thanks both of you for this info. Sorry if it's been answered before in one of the previous 1,028 pages lol.

I will keep refreshing then...not that I was going to stop refreshing anyway....

Ordered May 20th White on White 7 Seater Anyone Else

1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29
9. Monday- no dates
10. Tuesday- 8/11-8/29
11. Wednesday- 8/12-8/29
12. Thursday- 8/13-8/29
13. Friday- 8/14-8/30 today

View attachment 689645

Here's a partial tracking of my EDD, format shamelessly stolen from another poster here. I ordered on 6/5, so I missed most of the first half of tracking. Visually it's clear that my earliest EDD keeps pushing back by a day and the latest EDD holds strong for a while then retreats under duress and takes up a position further away from the front battle line. Or something like that.

SA says build will happen around 8/18, with delivery at end-ish of month. #teamblue

Haha. I believe I'm that other poster. To make things easier, here's the Google Sheet anyone can use. Just save as a copy.

NOTE: Darker blue areas in my sheet denote days in EDD's which are common among all EDD's. Scale automatically adjusts based on earliest and latest of EDD's entered.

Reactions: GregalseT
@Wigan, I went to the Tyco SC (In VA) around 11 AM. There were more than 15 to 20 people in line with only 4 or 5 SAs. The interesting thing is the SAs were helping out some of the folks who came to service their vehicles.

I guess that explains why no-one answer the calls.

Eventually I was able to talk with one of the SA and he told my EDD might be in Oct for the mid-July orders and nothing else. I did see some new Teslas (and some used) in the side parking lot. Hopefully the new cars are for the guys hanging out here.
Thanks, I think I'm going to change mine. I don't know what to, but at some level it doesn't matter since effectively I don't have one now!

Full week with no EDD - SA won’t respond to anything…. About to suck up the 100 order fee and just cancel. A little communication isn’t too much to ask for… just say “October” I’m cool with that.
You've only been waiting a few weeks, and only a week without an EDD is no big deal honestly. I mean if you want to cancel I'm sure there are plenty of people that would be more than happy to snag your order, but just for your own sanity, when I ordered mine back on 5/8 it took around 3 weeks or so to ever see my first EDD - it was always blank - no generic month, no date range at all. Just blank.

Everything has been completed except for down payment
I have been curious lately about VIN and down payment. I was thinking about paying my down payment as soon as I get the VIN to complete the process and save my financing from expiring as well as possibly preventing the VIN from being reassigned as so many have had happen. Are there any disadvantages to not doing this other than giving up the down payment a bit earlier than necessary?

Reactions: PatrickTM
You've only been waiting a few weeks, and only a week without an EDD is no big deal honestly. I mean if you want to cancel I'm sure there are plenty of people that would be more than happy to snag your order, but just for your own sanity, when I ordered mine back on 5/8 it took around 3 weeks or so to ever see my first EDD - it was always blank - no generic month, no date range at all. Just blank.
I ordered 3 weeks ago today and have never had an EDD

All I have been following to monitor delivery dates and just wanted to share that Richmond, VA Glen Allen Tesla SC site just offload several MYs off the truck. Parking lot is full with mostly white MY but there was some blues and a red in the mix.
Thanks for the update! I am picking up my MY LR White 7 seater on Monday. I'm glad it made it there today...