Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea I figured that. Haha have you tried the website Source code trick to see if you have a VIN?
Yes. It’s not there. So apparently Tesla has more information than they want you to believe, so they told me that my Vin will probably be attached to a vehicle by Saturday morning. This is after I cried on the phone to the lady, LOL they were fake tears, I just really wanted the information.

Model Y order page down

Attachments

• 5E9A1177-1B51-4A32-9940-CEC50CFA8ADA.png
    5E9A1177-1B51-4A32-9940-CEC50CFA8ADA.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 58
Just got the VIN today at 340am August 2nd, Now it says the delivery is October. I thought it should take around 15 days to get delivery after VIN. Hmmmm….VIN 5YJ….243XXX.

MY LR ordered 5/19, order completion 5/23, Blue, black int, no fsd, no hitch, 19” wheel, pickup Mt Kisco, NY. Edd this morning 8/15 to 8/29. If I tell you how many times the EDD has changed, people would feel dizzy. Good thing we have 2 cars and can manage

Just got the VIN today at 340am August 2nd, Now it says the delivery is October. I thought it should take around 15 days to get delivery after VIN. Hmmmm….VIN 5YJ….243XXX.

MY LR ordered 5/19, order completion 5/23, Blue, black int, no fsd, no hitch, 19” wheel, pickup Mt Kisco, NY. Edd this morning 8/15 to 8/29. If I tell you how many times the EDD has changed, people would feel dizzy. Good thing we have 2 cars and can manage
Give it till next refresh.....usually around 9AM EST. Your vin is super new, let system catch up.

Does anyone know what the Marietta, GA location is used for? It thought it was service only, but there is a parking lot with 25 -30 vehicles that appear to be new. Plastic over the front ends and door handles, etc. several MYPs there yesterday
I'll be taking delivery in Alpharetta which is another 30 minute drive for me compared to Marietta - which is not an option for pickup/delivery.
are you the Bruhz?

Successfully resisted checking the status page over the weekend, but now when I checked the page, it is not even taking me to the order details page in the Tesla site. I get redirected back to the profile page.

I guess the lesson here is to keep refreshing and checking the account page every day, hour, min, sec.

Reactions: Hangover
Was holding somewhat steady for over a week, now I got a generic October date this morning 😤

the change was before 8AM EST

NJ June 2nd order

07/25, 07/26, 07/27 - EDD 08/16 - 09/05
07/28, 07/29, 07/30, 07/31 - EDD 08/17 - 9/06
08/01 - EDD 08/18 - 09/07
08/02 - EDD October

Reactions: potter287