Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#teamblue out here happy for the rest of my brethren. Will refresh once after 8:30est then I promise not to look at it again until later this evening 👀. Was Aug 15-30 for May 23rd order.
Go to a Tesla dealership and talk to a live person. I went to Paramus, NJ dealership 3 weeks back and he told me it was August 2nd you would get your VIN. He was spot on. You should be getting your VIN this week. Same model, same dates as mine. Phone calls or SA does not give you the right info.

Also, FWIW... rear passenger seatbelt on my current vehicle is stuck & needs to be replaced. Was told there's no ETA on the part & it could be months due to part shortages. My wife has a BMW X3M on order & BMW has eliminated passenger lumbar and parking assist (which uses radar) from the order due to supply shortages. Those are my current first hand experiences where part shortages are affecting me. Then you read how Ford & GM have completely shut down assembly lines and have unfinished vehicles stored and waiting for parts, I think we have to pull back and almost admire how Tesla is just still pushing cars out. Even if we're lamenting our 1st world problems of having to wait another few weeks for a car.
I am just frustrated this morning so it's the EDD talking (nothing personal), but 5 months to wait when I was told 2-12 weeks? A gigantic tech company who can't predict manufacturing times - sad. They make a superior product which is why we are all here waiting, but this pandemic should give them one thing to learn and improve on moving forward - estimates to their customers who shell out exceptional money to be a part of something special. If they want to be mainstream, then they need to fix this. #RantOver and yes I'm still waiting.

EDIT: I also wanted to say that all of the orders in April/May that still haven't gotten a car - you deserve a medal.

Is this “October” thing the same as the “September” thing we had back in June? I am at “October” now BTW.

I got 09/15 to 09/30, this is killing me.

I am in the non-existent EDD camp this morning.

can't believe how far all our EDD's (or disappearing EDD's) have diverged. Still hoping we all get the behind the wheel mid-august and this is just a case of the Monday's for the programmer in charge of EDD's at Tesla HQ!

We kept our 5/16 order until the inventory car I got shows up. So I keep checking. Yesterday it was 8/6-8-26, today it’s gone. The California thread got a TON of VINs over the weekend so I’m really surprised we didn’t.

Go to a Tesla dealership and talk to a live person. I went to Paramus, NJ dealership 3 weeks back and he told me it was August 2nd you would get your VIN. He was spot on. You should be getting your VIN this week. Same model, same dates as mine. Phone calls or SA does not give you the right info.
Calls or text to SAs have been basically useless. I’ll make the 40min drive into Tyson’s Corner later this week snd talk to the face to face. But I do feel optimistic that we are nearing the end here. 🙌🏾 #teamblue

We all need to take today’s updates with a massive grain of salt. Don’t get discouraged if it moved to October or some distant date outside of where it generally has been. Historically moving to a generic date when getting close to your average EDD has been a good thing and a sign that the system is waiting to give you good news. I am thinking the same for no EDD. We will see lots of movement this week for VINs and deliveries!

We all need to take today’s updates with a massive grain of salt. Don’t get discouraged if it moved to October or some distant date outside of where it generally has been. Historically moving to a generic date when getting close to your average EDD has been a good thing and a sign that the system is waiting to give you good news. I am thinking the same for no EDD. We will see lots of movement this week for VINs and deliveries!
this is the feeling i have. I remember when i was stalking this forum in May, when EDD's went wacky that's when VIN's started to show up.