Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if you do that, these news channels will politicize that and use that for their benefit. you aren't going to get much other than Elon meeting you in a conf room and saying "just hang on.. 2 weeks more"
He he, true, that is why I will be in stealth mode :).

In case if I get a meeting with Elon, I will make sure to have a 2 hour powerpoint presentation to explain why people need their MYs now. You can imagine how 2 hour meetings can be😭

• Funny
Reactions: potter287
Ok, I am done with all this EDDs. I am flying to CA/Fremont, sneak into the factory, (mis)configure the robot or "talk" with the assembly person to set aside a MY (any config at this point), & drive it back directly from the factory.

Note: Don't try this on your own, only for experts.

A random guy next to me in the coffee shop: Hey dude, wake up. Don't watch too many movies.
Hi there, Jeff Bezos

• Funny
Reactions: Hangover

In case if I get a meeting with Elon, I will make sure to have a 2 hour powerpoint presentation to explain why people need their MYs now. You can imagine how 2 hour meetings can be😭
Elon doesn't like long meetings. That's one of his rules at Tesla. If anyone sets up repeatedly long hour meetings, they will be fired. The meetings should always be productive and short. So, to be effective, make a one slide presentation with one statement in it.

"Where is my f***ing car"

if you do get a meeting with Elon, schedule it, then change by a couple hours, then change it back, then to "Next week", then blank for a while, then change it back to a few hours after the original meeting.