Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 months*

EDIT: can’t read good. I hope it doesn’t take 5 full months for delivery.

It seems pretty ridiculous, but there is a global controller chip shortage, global shortages of other parts, and a completely screwed up global supply chain right now. Not to mention ridiculously high demand. Still, a friend of mine in my same town ordered his Y a week earlier than me and had it in June. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe my configuration is weird: LR, red, white interior, trailer hitch, normal wheels. Given that I can't take delivery this month, it may be fortunate for me.

Lol, I ordered 6/21 (CA Bay Area, Blue with White MYP) and have been playing that little game where it says 8/2->8/17, then on 8/2 it moves to 8/3->8/18 since probably 7/15. Currently at 8/4->8/19 ;-) I can survive without it (I have the Kids car/Wife car alternates) but this is this soul sucking. I have no VIN and have never spoke to a SA of any kind. Keep strong brothers and sisters!

😅🤣 I’m still creeping thoooooooo! How are you what’s your EDD or is everyone’s non existent at this point?
there she is
giphy.gif

Most of the people here had either EDD gone or pushed to October/September. Today, most of them had it back, but some of them started seeing empty EDD.. Either way, overall, it's still unlucky for most but better news for some.