Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5/17 order date: changed from Oct to 9/8-9/28. Still ridiculous and was told soft match would be 8/1, tool was supposedly taken away fron SC/SA use but came back and my SC now says sencond week of aug. Doubtful and frustrated with the process.
I have the same EDD , and I ordered 6 weeks after you. Same configuration and same pickup location. Fingers crossed second week of Aug is your real date!

Dalton was promoted and moved out of state. I didn’t catch the young lady who helped me but I gave her a hard time because saw my Antonian College Prep shirt and she graduated from Holy Cross and I told her my middle graduated from Central Catholic and my last born is at Antonian. Despite being arch enemies (jokingly), she said my tentative date is Sept 23rd for delivery after looking it up, but warned me it could change. Made me feel a little better but with my luck, it will be September 23, 2023 for delivery!
Update.. Just checked my profile today after the EDD disappearing yesterday, shows EDD of Aug 18 to Sept 7. Also had to update the mileage for the trade in yesterday so it is going to be interesting to see if and when I get a VIN.

Did you have to pay the increased price due to the change?
I have a May order (5/21). The only thing I did was to change my color from blue to red in July. Have had several EDDs with the EDD simply saying "October". MYLR

Update: Just checked again a few minutes ago and says September 7 - September 27. I expect another fifty changes before delivery.
Did you have to pay the increased price due to the change?

Got a text from my SA that my MSM beast is scheduled to arrive on Aug 23 at their SC (internal EDD) ..checked my EDD that has disappeared yesterday and guess what? It's back! Thank you Elon lol

Estimated Delivery: August 17 - September 03

@potter287 quickly check yours!!
Oh snap, that’s AMAZING news! 🥳

My account hasn’t updated since the afternoon refresh (sitting at 8/16-9/2) but I’m feeling a lot more optimistic with your update!

Hey.. new here 😅

I placed my order for a MYP on July 17th & my delivery dates keep jumping all over the place.

trying to figure out how many orders are in front of mine haha seems like quite a bit.

Order date: 07/17
EDD: Aug 14th - September 4th
MYP | Black | White interior | No Tow | No FSD
Order for white/black MYP 7/18, Edd is 8/17-9/6 as of today

I just like the MYP so much better overall. Wheels, lower stance, dark headlights etc. This will be my DD (I have an old truck and a new Range Rover too) - so this is going to be the closest thing to a 'sports car' I own, so I had to go performance. The other option for me was a Model S Plaid, but that is just too ridiculous.
I agree. I drove both and honestly thought that the MYLR was quick enough. But the MYP is able to smoke almost anything out there, with a boot full of groceries or luggage. Have two small kids so I wanted the space or else I would've done M3P.