Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a general timeframe in the quarter that if you haven't received your VIN, you will most likely not see delivery by EOQ?
Based on previous quarters, the last month is generally for west coast deliveries. You will see inventory and VIN reassignments happen elsewhere but generally speaking September will be reserved for west coast deliveries.

No joy for me today. No EDD. I am getting convinced that I am going to get pushed out to next year. The color change was probably not my brightest moment and likely that's what did me in. Should have left it alone. Maybe with the new year, there will be new tax credits and maybe the newer 4680 battery cells. Not all bad.

Reactions: josh62294
Last night I ran numbers to consider do I switch to a performance to get my car earlier vs wait for the LR. Even if I had to consider dropping $2K to keep my current car running, it still comes out less than the upgrade. I was also looking into increased costs associated with tires on the 21's (though the 21's do look amazing). I wound up saying well just keep with what you got, it'll work out eventually.

Based on previous quarters, the last month is generally for west coast deliveries. You will see inventory and VIN reassignments happen elsewhere but generally speaking September will be reserved for west coast deliveries.
This is why as an East Coaster and my EDD being 9/2 - 9/22 I expect to get a VIN assigned before the end of August. If I don't, then I don't think I see a car in Sept... But I have pretty much been in the same EDD range +/- 1wk since mid-June. MA is a bigger area on the East Coast for Tesla so I have high hopes... I see 1/2 dozen M3 and about the same in MY on my 30min commute everyday, not to mention at any one time 3 M3 sitting at chargers at work...

Used vehicle. Get it while it's hot.

@CSTARZZ - You can have them remove FSD and take 10K off of that price.

used vehicles are sold as is.. you can't remove FSD. FSD can only be removed on new and demo vehicles.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Noooooooooo, I spoke too soon. My EDD shifted back a day 8/18-9/2

@Hangover ill update the tracker
my EDD moved one day. Historically this is the first time it moved only front end date while keeping the second date in the range same. Below is my EDD history. DON'T ASK ME WHY I KEEP TRACK OF IT 🤣

1628256143630.png