Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, we ordered a MYP on July 15 - Solid Black w/ white interior, No FSD. I contacted my SA and they told me build date will be around August 10-15th with delivery August 25th. My EDD shows Aug 20th- Sept 2nd- so lines up pretty well. I am located in Toronto Canada. hope to get my vin next week hopefully!
you should receive it very soon. we ordered on the same day and the only difference in our builds is i went with black interior. vin came in sunday morning and delivery is set for the 18th. you’re close to the finish line!

Reactions: moe0059
I had a Nissan Altima Coupe which I used for 10 years. Im 6'2" and a 2 yr old. It's hard to get her in the coupe and wanted to get an SUV. EV is our next move. My wife preordered M3 when it was announced and she cancelled as we already had 2 cars. So I wanted to change the coupe and get her something as her car.
I feel this so much. I have a 2 door VW golf, and climbing into the back seat to load up the car seat for the past 2 years (especially in the winter); arguably worse is the unload at the daycare with cars behind waiting.

Reactions: Hangover
No, I know what you’re talking about, you’re talking about the little metal thing on the top that you remove that has the little motherboard on it with the LEDs, the problem is is that the previous LED that was there burned the plastic tube that the light gets sent through, so you can still see a light coming through it it’s just a horrible burn the color instead of matching the bright white on all the other rings. With that being said that means that I have to buy the entire assembly and put it in if I want the white late to show through
Ugh. That sucks. Maybe try Pelican Parts for an OEM replacement if you’re willing to tackle it yourself. Might save on the parts cost, definitely on the labor.

Reactions: CSTARZZ
I called them again today, as a matter of fact I called three different stores, and I was told that my soft match was moved to the 13th. So my soft match is now eight more days away. But they told me that soft matches are not set in stone, it can be pushed further back still. My loan expires on September 12, if I don’t use the loan by then, I would have to reapply for the loan, and I’m just not willing to do that.
if the loan expires, will you need to apply for a new loan with BMW (or whatever manufacturer you choose)?

Reactions: CSTARZZ
Thanks for the insight on delivery dates showing up. The "paperwork" doesn't seem complete yet until insurance info is uploaded, but in PA (and many other states) you can't get proof of insurance until you have VIN.

But after the trade-in offer was pushed through yesterday (after I had to call them to make it happen...) and registration was uploaded, the order seemed "complete." So maybe yesterday is my real trigger date.
I asked my SA about the insurance thing after someone else posted here that completion of that constituted profile completion - he said that "Proof of insurance is the final step but won't delay your delivery timeline. We understand that you cannot complete this step until you've been assigned a VIN." so I think it's the personal info and the financing info that is relevant. I'm unsure how the trade-in offer fits into things.

How is everyone doing with finance expirations? My second one is expiring end of this month, cumulatively covering about 90 days. How has everyone's experience been in re-upping? Similar or the same rates? I had a 1.84 from BOA that Tesla matched. Wasn't too excited about the direct-deposit requirements of DCU

Used vehicle. Get it while it's hot.

@CSTARZZ - You can have them remove FSD and take 10K off of that price.

If it didn’t have FSD that would be a quite reasonable price for that car. You could ship that car most anywhere east of the Mississippi for about $1000. I don’t think it will last long at all. None do.

UBERcomfort, DoorDash, Instacart, Lyft, UberEats
Just my opinion but no way I’d be doing those in a Tesla. I’d be looking at a Camery or something. Your buying a 60k car to do Uber comfort that’s cool as a side gig. but for all those delivery services that Tesla will be driven into the ground for a job. There are much better tools for the trade.

Last edited:
@Imeddy8 Some used ones in past will say "capability" because you can upgrade but if you go into the details then that is where it is confirmed. This one says "Included" in the details. Most "capability" ones include it but to be sure definitely check the details or run the VIN on ev-cpo or similar.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 7.19.52 AM.png

Last edited:
Used vehicle. Get it while it's hot.

@CSTARZZ - You can have them remove FSD and take 10K off of that price.

The one time @CSTARZZ isn't on the thread :) haha

I'm going to keep tagging him until he replies.