Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My acct. showed October as the EDD until the beginning of this week... now it completely disappeared.... I communicated with a Tesla agent by the online chat and she said this is normal and nothing to worry of....let's see....
You are now the third person in the forum with the exact same thing. I am giving it to mid next week. I need a model Y by October 16 for vacation. Either escalation as I have been waiting sense May 5th or order a performance which I will get before then. Its getting ridiculous at this point.

OMG! OMG! Got a VIN a few minutes ago (8:22 PM PST)!!!!!!!!!! Goaaaaaaaaal!!!!! Goaaaaaal! Goaaaaaaaal!!!!!

243xxx black interior.

Just came back from our nightly walk and was telling the wife this wait sucks but should be any day now since the EDD window has shrunk from 17 days down to 11 days. Delivery estimated for Aug 9-12 but will contact the SC tomorrow to see if it’s already there and ready for instant pickup. What. A. Relief!

Keep the hope alive, everyone!
You have my exact build yet I ordered and had profile complete before you. Crazy times indeed.................

We took delivery yesterday. Car was flawless other than some smudges that got rubbed out. We had the 217 VIN that was rejected by someone else in here but they fixed all the issues. Can’t wait to get home (I’ve been out of town) and drive it! Our May 16 order still showed an end of August EDD when we cancelled it today.
how do you know it was rejected? will the SA inform us if we ask?

You are now the third person in the forum with the exact same thing. I am giving it to mid next week. I need a model Y by October 16 for vacation. Either escalation as I have been waiting sense May 5th or order a performance which I will get before then. Its getting ridiculous at this point.
My BMW lease will be over by first week of October…I really need a car before that..I am planning to order MYP as well.. BTW worst case scenario I am eyeing Mach e or used model s as worst case scenario

Reactions: josh62294
I ordered my MYP on August 5th. The initial EDD was 6-8 weeks, which would take me to early October, but it changed to “August 22 - September 11” yesterday.

I was wondering why is everybody providing their initial VIN# such as 231xxx, 243xxx? what does that mean?

Thanks.