Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If im missing someone in the last two days only, please let me know, and tell me the interior color. Only if you got your VIN in the last two days.
So far as yesterday the color for interior has shifted, we will see in the next coming days if white will take the lead again!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Glad it went great!! Shocking how fast they are with the $$ transfer, right?! We’re also a 1 car crew now. It’s been real fun 😂🙈😂
I actually sold to an AutoNation dealer. Overall they were honest and no haggle. They gave me 3500 over CarMax. I don't know if they took themselves to the cleaners or they just want cars that bad. I encourage everyone to check it out.

Reactions: collaGOunltd
interior color?
White on white is what it is supposed to be. I guess that will be the first thing to see if it is right or wrong when I do my inspection tomorrow. I guess after all this waiting, even if it is not what I ordered, it will probably be good enough (I don't think that is something that can be fixed up by Mobile Service!).

Reactions: CSTARZZ
I am in the same boat. However I think something is wrong because even those who ordered after us shows November for their EDD. Why would ours not show anything? That's my concern. It should show October?
You have a valid point..I will wait till weekend and am going to check with SA on this..if no proper answer then we should see a route of escalation chain

Reactions: josh62294
Loss of EDD may be a scheduling conundrum at Tesla.
How do you transition the logistics of BOTH production AND deliveries from GigaFremont over to GigaTexas?
Not easily.

My theory is:
Fremont will continue production and delivery for Western US for now (will these be current v1.0, or v1.5 builds?)
Texas will deliver Rest of USA initially, until full scale capable (will these be v1.5 then v2.0 builds?)

v1.0 = current production structure - rear MegaCast only, 2170 battery pack, 82kWh
v1.5 = rear + front MegaCasts, 2170 battery pack, structural or not (likely 200lbs lighter than v1.0)
v2.0 = both MegaCasts, 4680 structural battery pack of varying density based on SR, LR, P (EM claimed 10% weight diff, ie 400lbs lighter than v1.0)

Am I right that most who have had no EDD for a while are located outside the Western US ?

Reactions: kalabungadude
Loss of EDD may be a scheduling conundrum at Tesla.
How do you transition the logistics of BOTH production AND deliveries from GigaFremont over to GigaTexas?
Not easily.

My theory is:
Fremont will continue production and delivery for Western US for now (will these be current v1.0, or v1.5 builds?)
Texas will deliver Rest of USA initially, until full scale capable (will these be v1.5 then v2.0 builds?)

v1.0 = current production structure - rear MegaCast only, 2170 battery pack, 82kWh
v1.5 = rear + front MegaCasts, 2170 battery pack, structural or not (likely 200lbs lighter than v1.0)
v2.0 = both MegaCasts, 4680 structural battery pack of varying density based on SR, LR, P (EM claimed 10% weight diff, ie 400lbs lighter than v1.0)

Am I right that most who have had no EDD for a while are located outside the Western US ?
Uh South CA no EDD here, I did just order though so it makes sense, very likely will become a 2022 delivery.

Amazing! Thanks for the update I was starting to worry you weren’t coming back 🥺

did you pick up at the domain location?

edit: nvm I noticed the Hollywood feed behind you. You were at the Arboretum!
You don't need to worry. Everyone leaves this thread once they get their car. Me, you and everyone does that. Unfortunately that's the truth. But still I love this group and the way everyone supports other while we wait for our cars is amazing. You guys rock. 🥳