Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My may 31 order shows a September delivery. (EDD at order was 2 weeks).
My SA said I "should get it before the end of June"

tenor (1).gif

I definitely take that as a good sign. That is basically what I just saw happen. Size of the window shrank a little despite the whole window sliding out 1 day each day. Now I'm stuck waiting to get the delivery day scheduling phone call. I called Richmond store yesterday and left a message since I have an easy ride to store this coming Friday which is inside the "final" EDD window.
Really hoping that’s true. I’m a patient guy but really need some good news soon.

Reactions: RudeDude and MBx4
OOoo adapters, I've done some research on that. My understanding is to expect a mobile charger with standard home plug (NEMA 5-20) plus a J1772 adapter for non Tesla charging stations.

I decided to order a couple things for myself to ensure lots of on-the-road charging options... so I bought a NEMA 14-50 adapter for at home charging (and got a 50amp wall plug installed). But that will also work at many trailer parks. I've also ordered the Tesla 10-30 plug (3 prong electric dryer) and an off the shelf adapter for 4-prong (NEMA 14-30P to NEMA 10-30R). That combo allows me to anyone's electric dryer outlet.

I also did some reading at CarCharging.us to learn about older trailer parks that might have the old and slow TT-30 outlets (120v 30 amp) so I've got a way to cobble that together in a real pinch. But honestly, with the SuperCharger network I don't really expect to need any of that.
What kind of adapters do you need for the old 120v 30amp TT outlets? Trying to cover all my camping bases.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Reactions: drivethefuture
EDD pushed back one day yet once again but the end date has been sticking, now 8/9 - 8/21
(if my theory is correct, I should get a vin around the 11/12 range..)

Ordered on 7/8:
MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21
8/5: 8/7 - 8/21
8/6: 8/8 - 8/21
8/7: 8/9 - 8/21 as of today!

And now another side effect of this EDD debacle: I’m killing my iPhone battery checking my Tesla account. Is it ironic that I need a phone battery back up to get faux delivery data for a battery powered car?
Your battery is fine, just switch to percent and enjoy the phone. ;)

SA was saying September but I don't believe them. As long as it's not during my trip, I'm good (getting engaged). Probably won't be but stranger things have happened and vins have dropped out of nowhere. Also helps being so (relatively) close to the factory.

This wouldn’t surprise me my brother ordered 6/28 and he took delivery on 7/26 location: las vegas.