Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw few model Y’s(mostly white and few MSM)..majority were taking delivery of model 3
in San Antonio there were like three MY's and probably 15 M3's. It's not a very big place, but they honestly had like no cars compared to the last time I was there (the day I ordered my MYLR). That time I couldn't even park in a parking spot - just left my car in the fire lane and went inside.

in San Antonio there were like three MY's and probably 15 M3's. It's not a very big place, but they honestly had like no cars compared to the last time I was there (the day I ordered my MYLR). That time I couldn't even park in a parking spot - just left my car in the fire lane and went inside.
I occasionally drive by their storage area where they park new arrivals and trade ins. Yesterday there were about 6-8 new knew and a few trade ins. I was looking for my configuration and then if I saw one, I was going to check the vin. Since my EDD is 8/18, I may check around Wednesday and see how many cars are there. I’m about to drive to the Rim and if I have time, I’ll go by again and check the lot.

I occasionally drive by their storage area where they park new arrivals and trade ins. Yesterday there were about 6-8 new knew and a few trade ins. I was looking for my configuration and then if I saw one, I was going to check the vin. Since my EDD is 8/18, I may check around Wednesday and see how many cars are there. I’m about to drive to the Rim and if I have time, I’ll go by again and check the lot.
About 27 models delivered in their storage lot. MY's LR and Performance, white/white, white/black, various colors, M3's various colors. One red MYLR. No MS's or MX's delivered.

Looks like were going to cancel the wife’s Model Y order. We have an opportunity to buy a March 21 built blue, white interior, 20s, OEM floor liners in it, spotless Model Y with extremely low miles on it. I took it for the entire day with the wife and deep dove it. Make me want a Y if my S LR falls through for some reason.

Story is the owner bought it and hates the tech. Yep, hates it. She is an older lady (70s) and it just isn’t for here so she wants to get rid of it and we have the opportunity to buy it. Wont have the biodefense, but the wife clearly stated that does not bother her. Warranty will remain in place as well.

So, the countdown begins! Either a blue button on her account or a blue Model Y will be in our driveway as of Monday.

Its been fun here, but one car family stuff shows how strong marriages are… LOL