Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright boys and girls,
I decided to put a order in for a performance model Y white ext black interior. Nothing extra as cheap and basic as it could be. My model Y LR says October(have been waiting months already). Performance says 6-8 weeks. Anyone want to guess or bet on which one comes first? Worst case scenario I get a performance before October16th vacation date. Best case I get the LR and only wasted 100$ on order. If I have to take performance Ill either sell the performance or the LR. The LR I have price locked in 3k lower(50,9xx) Im sure I could get what I paid for them right?
Thanks again friends for the emotional support group lol
Did the same thing today. I’ll take whichever they get to me first.

Ugh I know you’re right but I’m going to keep refreshing anyway
I wouldn’t be so sure that’s how they’re doling out VINs though. Finding a driver to transport the cars is difficult right now what with the truck driver shortage. I think logistics has a lot more to do with VIN assignments for orders in the central states and on the east coast than a lot of people give credit for. Don’t lose hope! 🤞

Yup, got into the Octoberfest 2.0 as of today. OD is 5/29, EDD was 9/10 - 9/30 for the last couple of days, stock MYLR. Hopefully it is that Sunday reset conspiracy and I will be happy again tomorrow. Nobody knows at this point and Elon is probably just using a random number generator to assign VINs...
Sam here except my order was placed on 4/30. 😤

Congrats!!! Mine should be any day now I guess 😂.

I ordered just a little before you, same configuration. Which location you will be picking from? What was your EDD right before the VIN?
Just got a Vin 251xxx. EDD 8/20-8/26. Ordered on 3/14/21, put on hold until 6/10. MYLR White, Black interior, 19’, tow and no FSD. last Friday EDD was pushed to September and remain there until got VIN.

Reactions: potter287
Just got a Vin 251xxx. EDD 8/20-8/26. Ordered on 3/14/21, put on hold until 6/10. MYLR White, Black interior, 19’, tow and no FSD. last Friday EDD was pushed to September and remain there until got VIN.
Congrats! We're already at 251xxx VINs? I'm predicting at 260xxx for myself and getting it by page 1800.

After ordering my luxe MY MYP, I spoke to my SA which is also my wife’s. He said, “wife’s blue MY has been soft matched and is in production now. Slated to leave Cali the 13th for delivery of the 26th.” So, no VIN, but with that news… were not taking the MY we saw yesterday then. We can wait “two more weeks”… (Elon voice for sure).
I’ve started a conversation with you via this web site. Just looking for info on the Y you didn’t buy. If available. Thx.

I wouldn’t be so sure that’s how they’re doling out VINs though. Finding a driver to transport the cars is difficult right now what with the truck driver shortage. I think logistics has a lot more to do with VIN assignments for orders in the central states and on the east coast than a lot of people give credit for. Don’t lose hope! 🤞
Thats a really good point. Let’s see what tomorrow brings 👀