Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@potter287 @paobrien7 @CGeiser YOOO!! Just got my blue button and vin, delivery appt set for Aug 23rd at 1pm!!
Happy for you, but I have the same config... No button... Ordered 3 weeks earlier. Hopefully this means they made a batch and I'll be getting my VIN this week. I think they have to give you Texas folks a VIN a little earlier since you have to pay before shipping.

Happy for you, but I have the same config... No button... Ordered 3 weeks earlier. Hopefully this means they made a batch and I'll be getting my VIN this week. I think they have to give you Texas folks a VIN a little earlier since you have to pay before shipping.
I think yours might be coming soon as well! Atleast from my observation it seems like they are prioritizing a bit based on where the delivery is taking place, probably to make logistics easier.

I think yours might be coming soon as well! Atleast from my observation it seems like they are prioritizing a bit based on where the delivery is taking place, probably to make logistics easier.
Glad to see someone got some good news today!

My SA swore to me that I was so close to getting a VIN on the MYLR and that it would come way before the MYP. I'll continue to wear down my left mouse button clicking refresh.

For a few days I was given a range in the last two weeks of September, now I'm in October again. That's ok, that's what I expected and wanted when I ordered. That would be a three month wait; I ordered a BMW in Germany one time and I think it was about a three month wait.
Same waited 3 and 4 months for BMW deliveries with no updates. 😂 Worse/Best was 3 month wait back in 1986 for a IROC Z28 w/Corvette engine only to have Chevy cancel order because they wouldn’t put in that engine! Worked out for the best because I ordered my first new BMW, which was a whole lot easier to get little ones in and out of the backseat!

Reactions: Wigan
@MBx4 completed epoxy.. still have to do clear coat for more gloss.. cleaning took around 5 hours and epoxy took 3 and half hours. Garage is around 450 sqft. I forgot to test concrete for moisture so I'm not sure how long this is gonna last.. I made a lot of mess on my driveway where I accidentally flipped the paint can LOL..

View attachment 693876
Wow man that turned out looking great !!!!!! Hmm maybe i should try that in mine too. Impressive.

Reactions: Hangover
Trade In offer expired again at 1802L.

Updated the odometer at 1804L.

Currently pending valuation.

Im scared to see what damage was done to my EDD now, it went to October this morning, Im halfway expecting it to just never come back.

Im almost convinced that trade in offers expiring pushes you to the back of the line. Last time I went from July-Aug to squarely late September.

Reactions: Bklynguy
Alright boys and girls,
I decided to put a order in for a performance model Y white ext black interior. Nothing extra as cheap and basic as it could be. My model Y LR says October(have been waiting months already). Performance says 6-8 weeks. Anyone want to guess or bet on which one comes first? Worst case scenario I get a performance before October16th vacation date. Best case I get the LR and only wasted 100$ on order. If I have to take performance Ill either sell the performance or the LR. The LR I have price locked in 3k lower(50,9xx) Im sure I could get what I paid for them right?
Thanks again friends for the emotional support group lol

I've been quietly reading this forum for a few months (maybe the last 1000 pages or so...), but I finally have a question that I'm hoping someone knows the answer to.

I ordered MYLR 5 seat, Blue/Black, 19", Tow in New Jersey on May 29 and completed my profile the same day. Today I received a VIN (243xxx) with a new EDD of August 19-25... but I'm going to be out of state for two weeks around those dates. There's no way I could take delivery then. (I could have told Tesla that when I ordered, had they asked. It's the only two weeks all year this would have been a problem.)

Who should I contact at Tesla? I've don't have an SA; I haven't heard anything from anyone at Tesla since I ordered online. So I'm not even sure who I could call. Or should I sit quietly and hope it the date slips further so I don't have to defer delivery?

I assume deferring will put me back in the queue. Does anyone have any idea how far back in the queue you go in this scenario? Am I looking at a Q4 delivery now?

Thanks! Reading this forum has certainly helped fill the waiting time in the last few months...
I think you will go back to the end of the line 😬 this happened the March order that’s still pending in the tracker. They’re still waiting

I was so excited to see Tesla pop up in my email about an hour ago!

It was just to update odometer for my trade-in.

Shucks.

Attachments

• 97650707-B6A5-47FF-A9D8-0F94F54C0C2B.gif
    97650707-B6A5-47FF-A9D8-0F94F54C0C2B.gif
    241.6 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: TESRP and potter287
Alright boys and girls,
I decided to put a order in for a performance model Y white ext black interior. Nothing extra as cheap and basic as it could be. My model Y LR says October(have been waiting months already). Performance says 6-8 weeks. Anyone want to guess or bet on which one comes first? Worst case scenario I get a performance before October16th vacation date. Best case I get the LR and only wasted 100$ on order. If I have to take performance Ill either sell the performance or the LR. The LR I have price locked in 3k lower(50,9xx) Im sure I could get what I paid for them right?
Thanks again friends for the emotional support group lol

I ordered a MYP today as well. MSM, White. I like the ride height of the Y in comparison to my 21 M3LR and not sure if the 21 MSLR order I have coming in October would be a nice fit either. Aiming for an X nest year I guess.

Reason for my post you ask? Ive been offered mid 50k for my December built 21 Model 3 LR so I am POSITIVE you’ll get WAY more than KBB for a brand new Y.