Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dates back to 12+ from current... 8/21-9/4.

Wife is insisting I put the order on hold or cancel since we're not going back to the office until atleast January now.
My company is also mulling over not going back to the office until January too. But I think I'm in a slightly different boat with my order not estimated until November (though still hoping sooner), but an EDD that pops up randomly telling me December, and with a really old car I've ran into the ground (pretty much literally).

If you have another car to get you by, putting it on hold would potentially yield you the new Model Y 2.0 out of Texas and the 4680 batteries, not sure if they will tack on a premium for that though? and no telling what the supply chain may look like (better or worse) if you put it on hold.

Reactions: TESRP
Dates back to 12+ from current... 8/21-9/4.

Wife is insisting I put the order on hold or cancel since we're not going back to the office until atleast January now.
My company is also mulling over not going back to the office until January too. But I think I'm in a slightly different boat with my order not estimated until November (though still hoping sooner), but an EDD that pops up randomly telling me December, and with a really old car I've ran into the ground (pretty much literally).

If you have another car to get you by, putting it on hold would potentially yield you the new Model Y 2.0 out of Texas and the 4680 batteries, not sure if they will tack on a premium for that though? and no telling what the supply chain may look like (better or worse) if you put it on hold.
Our office date just got pushed back to tentatively October, possibly further. I agree with @DaveGT though... based on what I've seen here if you put a hold on today and release the hold tomorrow, you are looking at an early next year EDD and will likely not have it in time to go back in January since you get pushed to the back of the line.

Tesla website not allowing me to click the manage option to check on my EDD using Google or Safari. Everyone waiting must be checking as I am and overloading the website..
I have that problem sometimes also - https://www.tesla.c om/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=[add your RN here] and it seems like it gets you out of the weird forwarding loop. Logging out didn't seem to help me, so I just bookmarked the direct link. (you'll have to remove the space - the forum is changing it to title text without it, sorry)