Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning my fam. I GOT A VIN!!!!!! 249xxx MYP Est Delivery date: 8/25-9/11 before I got the vin. Brushing my teeth this morning before a meeting and got a email at 730am from Daddy Elon. I am so exited right now cant even drink my coffee ( this isn't normal, its just a car right ) My smile is from side to side of my ears. 🤪 😄 :oops:
Congrats on the VIN. Enjoy.

We got you covered on the coffee part - already in my 3rd cup & it is only 9 AM :)

EDD just changed to Aug 23 - Sep 9
I am almost certain this means yours is coming off the line and is almost prepped for transport. I don't want to give false hope but I am seeing the same pattern as me for a couple of you this morning. After I got my VIN yesterday, I called and asked if that meant it was on the production line or not and she said the VIN was issued once it was ready for transport which I think might even mean loaded on a truck waiting to leave because she knew the date it would arrive in Dallas.

Elon better have my Y *shakes fist*
I was actually thinking last night, "Wow it's eventually going to be here.." It seems surreal at this point, like it's always one step away like the Geico commercial.

1628688813357.png