Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Rovin
After being at 8/23-9/12 for about a week, outside the October fiasco of course, my EDD updated 8/24-9/12. Good news is that the window started to shrink, bad news that’s happened before and then jumped around.

Really just wish it would come, getting jaded by the whole situation.
Wow this sounds a lot like mine for the most part with my added joy of seeing it push out 1 day every day for multiple weeks. Actually finally broke down and emailed my SA this am to just have him check my account to make sure nothing is wrong. Seems I’m experiencing something not a ton of ppl have.

For kicks, I decided to wager $100 on seeing what dates I would get if I put in an MYP this morning. So, I placed one in MSM and submitted the info, dates came back as 8/26-9/11. I'm sure it'll change tomorrow, but I thought it was interesting. Now I guess I have a decision to make, my LRMY order placed on 6/4 is still holding at 11/9-11/29 for reference.
Wow I ordered the 4th, and my dates have already gone from "December" to 11-7/11-27...

Jersey update: EDD continues to shrink. Now its 08/25 - 09/09. "Vin is Coming", hopefully before winter.

May the force be with you.
EDD Continues to shrink, keeping two weeks distance from current date, but also two weeks EDD window. I take this as a positive sign.

Today - 08/26-09/09

Should I expect VIN soon? Or this is just a wishful thinking? Elon be like 🤷‍♂️.

All my changes this month. Currently maintaining September 11th as the latest date.

August 2 edd October
August 3 edd August 22 - September 11
August 6 edd August 21 - September 10
August 7 edd August 22 - September 11
August 8 edd October
August 9 edd August 22 - September 11
August 9 edd October
August 10 edd August 23 - September 11
August 11 edd August 24 - September 11
August 12 edd August 25 - September 11
Duuude - you fared way better than I did. My EDD window is still swinging by a full week daily.

Not really sure what to make of that at this point. I was closely lined up with your dates awhile back but that trend is long gone.

Back another whole week today 😞

Reactions: potter287 and TESRP
Take the Sentry video to the local Police department and get that bad aggressive driving idiot off the roads please. Do it.
If I had a Tesla I'd be using Tesla Cam + Sentry Mode! Honestly I considered calling it in, but then thought, eh, he didn't do anything that the cops can cite, since a cop wasn't there to witness his buffoonery and he didn't cause an any property damage or injury.

My neighborhood is very quiet, treelined houses full of of families, retired people, kids walking dogs, runners, bikers, everything, and I think a lot of neighbors are frequent complainers to the our town police. Because even on my way back home, there was cop posted on my street, emergency lights on and he was signaling people to slow down telling everyone to drive safe. After what happened this morning, I honestly appreciate it! So maybe I'll send an email to them telling them what happened, and to keep it up with the traffic safety officer on my street.

Good morning team, as folks post updates on their morning EDD checks, and I have nothing to offer on that front, I thought I'd share with you a road rage story from this morning. Okay, maybe not quite to the level of "rage", more like road aggression.

It's 6:15am, and I'm driving my routine route about a mile and half from my house to the trailhead/park where I do my workout. I live off of a very suburban residential 30mph road, one lane each way. I cruise along at a comfortable steady 37 to 38 mph, and this guy behind me in a brand new Bronco Sport hammers it and catches up to me. I approach the red light and move into the left turn lane with blinkers on, he cuts over the yellow median line, thought he was just going to run the red light and go around me in an intersection, but then slams on his brakes and goes back to the lane right beside me. He rolls down his window and starts talking and gesturing to me (no offensive gestures, just moving his hands). At this point I think either he wants to fight me and I'm stuck at the light with him, or he is just an sh*t driver and wants to talk about something he saw wrong with my car or something. So I roll down my window.

BS: You ****ing ***hole you cut me off man!
Me: I was in front of you and I used my signal to move into the left turn lane. How can I cut you off if I've been in front of you the whole time?
BS: You only wanted to turn left because you saw me trying to turn left!
Me: Okay man, it's okay, I drive this route every day, go ahead of me, it's fine it's not a big deal to me.
BS: You ****ing ***hole man
Me: Hey dude, it's 6 in the morning. It's going to be a beautiful day, we're okay, you're okay, have a good day.

At this point I don't think he was expecting me to continue to de-escalate, and not take up on his taunts of calling me a "****ing ***hole". His voice slowed down a bit, no longer shouting, more like angrily muttering.

BS: Did I agree to have a nice day? You're going to get it man. You're going to get what's coming to you. (more muttering and fist raising)
Me: Dude, I'm wishing you a nice day, it's fine you don't agree. It's okay man, everything is fine.

Light turns agree, and as expected, he cuts in front of me, turns left. I was honestly a little surprised at how focused BS was in his road rage - no racial epithets, things about my mother, etc. so I guess I was a little impressed. Maybe if I goaded him a little he would've thrown in a few racially charged insults. But anyway, told my wife that someone tried to pick a fight with me at a light, told her the story, and she was like "eh, that's it? I just keep the window closed, let them fume" and I was like, hey for me that was pretty stressful! I was prepared to fight him, not sure if he was going to come over to my car!

Anyway, that was my adventure for the day. I don't think I've seen random road rage in the last decade towards me, so fun times! Back to EDDs and VINs and whatnot.
Road rage sucks! Good job in de-escalating. In defensive driving they have a section on road rage.

In Brooklyn, drivers love to honk right when the light turns green. The light just turned green!

EDD Continues to shrink, keeping two weeks distance from current date, but also two weeks EDD window. I take this as a positive sign.

Today - 08/26-09/09

Should I expect VIN soon? Or this is just a wishful thinking? Elon be like 🤷‍♂️.
Mine is also shrinking 8/26-9/10... fingers crossed!

MYP | Black | Black | 21" | 5 | Tow | FSD
Boston, MA
Order date: 7/28

Can I handover the cheque from my credit union to my SA on date of delivery? Or should it be delivered to Tesla’s address in mvpa directly from my credit union?

I’m in Texas.

That's what I've done for both of mine so far. (Well, the first one we handed over about an hour later because we drove off with the Model S and forgot to pay, lol)