Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey! For people who got rate matched with DCU what priif did you send ti Tesla? I just got an approval email but it doesnt have the loan terms. The rate after application said 1.99% because it didnt include the member discount or the ev discount. I called the rep, and he said they dont send out approval terms without an MVPA which has vin listed on it and DCU as financer.

Hey! For people who got rate matched with DCU what priif did you send ti Tesla? I just got an approval email but it doesnt have the loan terms. The rate after application said 1.99% because it didnt include the member discount or the ev discount. I called the rep, and he said they dont send out approval terms without an MVPA which has vin listed on it and DCU as financer.
I just took the 1.24% @65mo from DCU without trying to get tesla to ratematch. But to answer your question from what I recall others have said, the process seemed to be: (1) wait till you get your VIN & MVPA from tesla (2) upload them to DCU (3) call DCU and finalize loan. They will then upload your contract to sign (4) don't sign it, instead email it to [email protected] (5) if you are lucky you get a response back giving you 1.24% for 72 mo, if unlucky either for 60 mo or saying that the DCU mo are different from the 72 mo so no rate match.

I'll ping the CA PM team on this..
While you’re pinging people, I found a fun one… if you keep teams open for too long with too many calls, your back and forward arrows will stop working when you type messages. If you keep pushing forward for about a day from there, it WILL have a stroke and suddenly you’re typing backwards. Literally. Letters going the wrong direction from your cursor and people think you’re crazy until you kill it and restart.

Also, funny enough… people seem to magically figure this out when you start saying thinks like “!ti nmad” And “!kcuf”

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: kjyam99
I replaced the screen pre-pandemic. Did get an email on the new bike, and thinking perhaps it's improved a lot I took a look. Seems with the newer "plus" bike the resistance automatically adjusts based on what the instructor is saying. Not sure I'd want that, as it's not terribly difficult to bump the wheel. The swivel screen means nothing to me as I don't use the bike for anything but cycling. If I were to use the other workouts, I'd stream them to my TV.

Being a Gen1 Peloton bike owner... $700 off the new $2400 bike. And they take the old bike away. No thanks.
Yep, our Gen1 bike still works great, and with the new screen feels like a brand new bike... I also had to replace the pedals due to the recall a while back, so basically all the important parts are pretty much new anyway... Didn't feel the need to upgrade to the bike+...

EDD hasn't changed from Nov 10-30 yet, so we'll see if 9am makes any difference...

Well, we made it home from the delivery center. The delivery process was super simple at the Carlsbad center. We weren’t rushed when I looked over the car. My boys were bored because I was taking so long. Lol. A few panel gaps that everyone has been reporting: trunk lid, spoiler not fully attached on the right corner, right rear passenger door trim, the headlights need to be shifted slightly towards the back of the car. A few scuffs on the white interior (I wiped it away easily with the baby wipes). Honestly, nothing major that I would reject the car. During the two hours we were there we were the only Performance being delivered. So lots of LR being delivered!! (Those waiting keep the faith) The rep who reviewed all the issues I found was really helpful. He took the time to help me set up a few things on the car ( I wasn’t expecting that) overall a better experience than I was expecting.

Our drive home reminded me why the demand is so high. It was rush hour traffic and the one pedal drive made it so much easier! Once it cleared up… instant smooth power at all speeds!! Wicked fast. My boys came up with the name of Rocket 🚀

I’m extremely lucky to receive the car in record time. Order date 7/19 and pick up on 8/12. The 24 days were filled with lots of ups and downs ( I’m super impatient and can’t fathom waiting 3 months or longer). Again mad respect to those who ordered April/May/June. Keep the faith! Thanks everyone for the support! Mahalo.

Attachments

• 7037108E-C394-4DD7-A13E-B6C297CB9D69.jpeg
    7037108E-C394-4DD7-A13E-B6C297CB9D69.jpeg
    783.2 KB · Views: 69
That’s awesome!! Thank you for your service to our country 🇺🇸❤️ I definitely respect your frugality and financial responsibility, but also wholeheartedly believe that our service members sacrifice so much already, you should be able to enjoy your MY as a luxury, you deserve it!!

I’m honestly totally relieved to hear that your story and plan is logical and thoughtful, not just “oh, I’m waiting for a MY from Austin” lol. Thanks for letting me be nosy 😉
I appreciate the love and support!

Wrt Giga Texas-built Model Ys, it's possible that they'll be up and running by the time we release our hold. I doubt we'll have a choice on it, but I did ask my wife whether she'd prefer a Fremont or Giga Texas Model Y: her response was a simple "I don't care" lol so that was that. She does not follow Tesla news like some of the rabid fans. We love the Model Y as is right now (which is why we ordered), but if they improve it in the meantime, hey I won't complain either. The Model Y will be her daily driver for sure, since I am totally content with my Prius and after six years I'm finally starting to bond with that little sucker.

Reactions: MBx4
Well, we made it home from the delivery center. The delivery process was super simple at the Carlsbad center. We weren’t rushed when I looked over the car. My boys were bored because I was taking so long. Lol. A few panel gaps that everyone has been reporting: trunk lid, spoiler not fully attached on the right corner, right rear passenger door trim, the headlights need to be shifted slightly towards the back of the car. A few scuffs on the white interior (I wiped it away easily with the baby wipes). Honestly, nothing major that I would reject the car. During the two hours we were there we were the only Performance being delivered. So lots of LR being delivered!! (Those waiting keep the faith) The rep who reviewed all the issues I found was really helpful. He took the time to help me set up a few things on the car ( I wasn’t expecting that) overall a better experience than I was expecting.

Our drive home reminded me why the demand is so high. It was rush hour traffic and the one pedal drive made it so much easier! Once it cleared up… instant smooth power at all speeds!! Wicked fast. My boys came up with the name of Rocket 🚀

I’m extremely lucky to receive the car in record time. Order date 7/19 and pick up on 8/12. The 24 days were filled with lots of ups and downs ( I’m super impatient and can’t fathom waiting 3 months or longer). Again mad respect to those who ordered April/May/June. Keep the faith! Thanks everyone for the support! Mahalo.
she's a beautiful beast man, congrats! yes, 3 months has been bruuuuuuutal...can't wait to take delivery Wednesday