Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
congrats, finally! Don't expect any human being for any help/complaints tho at Tyco delivery
Lol. Well, that isn't new is it :rolleyes: - this long without human interaction, I think I'll be fine :).

Did you finance or pay in full? I have USAA and trying to gauge whether Tesla needs to complete the Dealer Funding Request form prior to pickup or if I can just hand it to them then...

As for the Plaid piece, I'll use that for the down payment - can you set it up beforehand and then approve payment on delivery day or is it a one-step process that I can initiate and complete while there?

Reactions: TESRP
Lol. Well, that isn't new is it :rolleyes: - this long without human interaction, I think I'll be fine :).

Did you finance or pay in full? I have USAA and trying to gauge whether Tesla needs to complete the Dealer Funding Request form prior to pickup or if I can just hand it to them then...

As for the Plaid piece, I'll use that for the down payment - can you set it up beforehand and then approve payment on delivery day or is it a one-step process that I can initiate and complete while there?
The Plaid login/setup/pay is basically all in one step. No pre-setup needed in advance. Pay/approval went through within a few seconds (also from USAA for down payment).

• Love
Reactions: Jonasbrotha
From reading this thread, I wonder if Tesla has done some analysis that says customers are ~50% more likely to upgrade to MYP when delivery wait exceeds ~75 days. Haha

I personally never struggled deciding between the 2 but I wonder how many people would have never ordered the MYP otherwise.
I feel like people who want perf never considered LR in first place. Most of the switch from LR to P happened as they are delivered faster. Very very rare for people to go to P as LR gives more range.

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
I feel like people who want perf never considered LR in first place. Most of the switch from LR to P happened as they are delivered faster. Very very rare for people to go to P as LR gives more range.
Yea, that's exactly what I mean. People who are switching from existing MYLR order, the more "practical" option, are upgrading to MYP out of desperation to get the car quicker. I personally wouldn't do so myself so it's interesting seeing how many people have decided to upgrade.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if we got them around the same time. Or if you got yours first. Your order date is only 6 days after mine and according to my SA, white cars deliver faster. But who knows.

I wish that was the case for me.. ordered White/white MYLR7 on 6/8 with EDD 8/24-9/13. Settled for MYLR7 Red/White VIN: 245 picking up on 8/23 possibly 8/21

Reactions: IMABuckeye
Yeah, this literally just happened to me. No way I was considering a P until that blue one was available and that buy it now button was just to easy to press to have it next week!

Reactions: MBx4 and CSTARZZ