Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, hold up. You can't drop a mention of Egg Harbor and then hard turn right and reference the Hamptons. It's like saying you drink $50 sparkling wooder.
Ha! I actually caught myself with that transgression but figured the masses on this thread would understand the Hamptons more than the South Jersey Shore towns ubiquitous to the Phillyest among us.

Sparkling what now? Straight outta the tap for this gal! Well, filtered via pitcher anyway ;)

Curious about everyone’s opinion on this:
current EDD is late October from a May order. My SA told me yesterday my vehicle is in ”firm production” and is sheduled to leave Fremont on the 23rd Of August. I still don’t have a VIN. She said this is info is coming directly from the plant and I should ignore my EDD on my account. Should I believe her or is she likely just telling me what I want to hear?
i can't say if you need to trust her or not, but Nov delivery for May order is very unlikely unless you made color changes or holds or something else to the order. I would suggest don't give up and you might get it this quarter.

Reactions: PatrickTM
3 Ys now. All perf, all FSD

all DEMO.. surprised they are pushing out DEMOs sooner this quarter.

He w
Hmm, the passive-aggressive. I didn't pay any "P" tax as I ordered the Performance from the get go. No order switching; I've never considered the LR, wasn't even checking my EDD; delivery has been scheduled to 8/26, which is my birthday. The whole process took 21 days, from ordering on 8/5 to delivery on 8/26.

On a side note, my Tesla advisor told me over the phone while scheduling the delivery, that any Tesla "Performance" model car does have a faster delivery.

I've gathered important information, great tips, had some laughs over these 21 days, but it became really toxic sometimes and for those, have a nice life, for others hang in there, don't listen to Performance model haters, order what you want, it's a free country.
He was being sarcastic. Pretty sure he has openly shut down people who criticized people for getting the P regardless of reason.

Hmm, the passive-aggressive. I didn't pay any "P" tax as I ordered the Performance from the get go. No order switching; I've never considered the LR, wasn't even checking my EDD; delivery has been scheduled to 8/26, which is my birthday. The whole process took 21 days, from ordering on 8/5 to delivery on 8/26.

On a side note, my Tesla advisor told me over the phone while scheduling the delivery, that any Tesla "Performance" model car does have a faster delivery.

I've gathered important information, great tips, had some laughs over these 21 days, but it became really toxic sometimes and for those, have a nice life, for others hang in there, don't listen to Performance model haters, order what you want, it's a free country.
It's not that deep my friend. Not passive aggressive at all. It was in jest because the MYPs get out so much faster than MYLRs and that's just how Tesla is. I'm not envious of MYP orders, I don't look down on others for having two orders. I'm not being toxic or bitter here.

Seriously - it was just a joke because the P gets delivered in record speeds. I called it a "P tax" because, well, it's more expensive. Sorry you took it the wrong way. I'm seriously just here chillin and waiting for whenever delivery is. It's not that deep.

I've been to 270ish unique supercharger locations, including nearly all the ones on the Jersey Turnpike. Maybe all of them. MOST supercharger locations sit vacant MOST of the time. There are some popular ones, especially in CA, but even those tend to be empty off peak travel times. Then there are peak travel times where even random locations like Egg Harbor, NJ (near the shore, summer time) get crowded. Consider it like traffic. You don't expect to zoom from NYC to the Hamptons on a Friday afternoon before Labor Day.
270ish!? You should start a YouTube channel about superchargers, EVgo, Electrify America. It’ll be you traveling to various charging locations and reviewing them. How the location is. The amenities, etc.