Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I would keep the LR order open. You never know if there is that one in a million chance that there's some issue that causes you to reject delivery.

Also, you are able to transfer an order to someone else, but I remember they have to be same household or immediate family or something.
Actually I had a booking open with a ling delivery window and took delivery of a brand new Y out od state. Now the old booking has VIN assigned. So I'm selling the one that I got from inventory for more than I paid for and now taking delivery whenever my original bookina car is ready.

The market is very Hot for teslas

Reactions: TatisJr and AK_MYP
So, could one decide to purchase a demo/inventory model and then go pick it up/drive it home rather than paying for shipping? I could use a road trip!!

Yes, I did that myself. I live in Florida, but bought it and picked it up in Mt. Kisco, NY. They collected FL taxes, gave me a temporary NY tag, and had FL send me my regular tag. I had it shipped to FL via a third party, but I could have driven it home.

If you need a shipper I have one.

Tom

Has anybody's delivery window got delayed recently like 4-5 days after VIN assigned and MVPA comes?
Just checking for updates
Read a few posts above about a bridge fire in the Oklahoma area, may be causing the delays?

see below:

But now due to some sudden Bridge fire in Oklahoma the deliveries are getting delayed at the Alpharetta, GA location and Now the Delivery window is August 22 - August 28.

Spoke to the SA again and they informed that the Vehicle would get here on 08/25 and I could pick it up next day. Hopefully just waiting to have it delivered.

New inventory (Demo): MSM 20" induction. Black interior. 5 seat:

I almost snagged this, filled out credit card information and everything. Then realized my wife does not want white interior 😂.

Last edited:
Anybody else order black with black inductions? I haven't seen many on the streets here in Houston, part of the reason for ordering one lol
Black on Black with 20" here. Seems to be popular in my area (Bay Area, CA.) Always see a few parked at my work, although I've definitely seen more white. I've had 2 cars in my life, both were white. I'm excited for the change. LOL

you don't need 5 transactions unless you want to upgrade to relationship status. there are 3 levels.. regular, plus and relationship.. plus and relationship both get 0.5% disc on APR .. plus just needs a direct deposit. relationship has below 2 additional benefits if you care for them.

• Up to $25 per month ($300 per year) in reimbursements for ATM fees charged by other institutions.
  • FREE DCU Custom-style checks (100/year)
Gotta get those custom checks bro

Soft matches are unreliable.! My soft match date has changed at least a few times in the last 2-3 weeks. Who knows, it might change just as often as the Tesla app EDD. On August 2nd I was told that the soft match was Aug. 14th. When the Vin did not arrive, SA told me August 22nd. Stopped by yesterday and now it is August 28th. ERRRRR!!!!! 😡🤬Beyond frustrated!!